- 27th July 2019-29th July 2019The Whitstable Oyster Festival, which brings Whitstable together to celebrate the shell fish, has family fun activities, parades, live music and the obvious oyster-eating. A great time to explore Whitstable on the Kent coast with loads of delicious fresh seafood to sample.
- 21st July 2019-26th July 2019Ramsgate Week is the Royal Temple Yacht Club annual regatta. During the week we have challenging day’s sailing between the North and South Forelands and then in the evening you can relax and enjoy our hospitality with live music every night. A;although this is a sailing event the town of Ramsgate jumps into life and plenty of things to do for those not competing.
- 21st June 2019-23rd June 2019Charles Dickens visited Broadstairs in Kent regularly from 1837 until 1859. The streets of Broadstairs come to life in Victorian style, with stalls, shopping and demonstrations celebration Charles Dickens and Victorian culture as a whole.
- 19th July 2019-21st July 2019The Bristol Harbour Festival is an annual festival that spans the city and harbour areas. Throughout the 3 days a wide selection of tall ships, live music, street performances, food markets, water display teams, circus acts and family activities. This event does not have camping but there are a number of hotels, hostels and guest houses in the Bristol area. Image provided by Sberriman
- 25th May 2019-7th June 2019The Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy) is run in a time-trial format on public roads closed to the public. The first Isle of Man TT race was held on Tuesday 28 May 1907 and has since been held most years. The TT week includes 9 races covering vehicles from traditional race bikes through to sidecars. Qualifying runs each evening from Saturday 25th May to Friday 31st May 2019 (Excluding Sunday 26th) Saturday 25th May – Friday 31st May 2019Qualifying runs each evening (Excluding Sunday 26th)Saturday 1st June 201912:00 Superbike TT Race (6 laps) 15:00 Sidecar TT Race 1 (3 laps)Monday 3rd June 201910:45 Supersport TT Race 1 (4 laps) 14:15 Superstock TT Race (4 laps)Wednesday 5th June 201910:45 Supersport TT Race 2 (4 laps) 13:45 Lightweight TT Race (4 laps) 16:25 Zero TT Race (1 lap)Friday 7th June 201910:30 Sidecar TT Race 2 (3 laps) 12:45 Senior TT Race (6 laps)* Please note that race dates are subject to change or cancellation by event organisers at short notice.
- 15th July 2019-18th July 2019The Eastbourne Airshow offers a free seafront viewing area with a varied programme of flying over the 4 days along with a weekend evening flying event and fireworks. The packed flying programme starts at lunchtime each day and ends around 5pm. Eastbourne also offers a lot of ground attractions during the event which typically opens at 10am each day.
- 7th August 2019-11th August 2019The Boadmasters Festival is held in Newquay, Cornwall and split over two locations in the town:Watergate Bay for the camping and the music stages Fistral Beach for the surfing competitions, skate/BMX, Beach Sessions and surf village
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.