Coast Radar Event Calendar
There’s always something happening in and around the UK and Ireland Coast.
Our What’s On pages bring a wide range of coastal events, from food and drink, music, historical, literature, walking, theatre, arts and craft, seasonal family fun. Our events calendar is here to give you ideas and help you search and then find an event.
You never know we will probably see you there!
What’s On Around the Coast
Here we list some of our upcoming events.
Coastal Events Calendar
There’s so much happening around the coast all year round – Coast Radar’s events calendar is always busy! Our calendar lists by month but you can use our event search bar below the calendar to search for a specific location or event name.
Coastal Events by Category
We broadly categorise our events to help with searches and in some cases an event may be classified in multiple categories.
Coastal Events by Region
If you are visiting an area on holiday then you can search from a wide range of coastal events by area.
Add Your Coastal Event
Got an event that you’d like people to know about?
If it’s a local event related to the UK and Ireland Coast, you can register it with us, and we’ll help you to get the word out!
We charge a nominal fee of £4.50 per event and once the listing is approved we will promote the event out on all our social media channels.
Each event listing includes:
- A single listing with an unlimited number of changes
- Description text of your event
- A link to your Website
- Photos: one feature image and unlimited gallery images
- If you have a video on something like YouTube this can be embedded into the listing
- An Event address to enable us to position a marker on our maps
- Contact details: Email and phone number
- Social media account links: Facebook, Twitter
- Your event will be fully searchable on Coast Radar
Note: This is a coastal website and so events will only be approved if related to our readership.
If you are a business owner and want your venue listed on Coast Radar, you can submit venue details to the Coast Radar website by seeing our advertising page here.