All Events in United Kingdom
- 24th August 2019-25th August 2019The River Cottage Festival is a two-day event at River Cottage HQ in Dorset, the idyllic 100-acre organic farm on the Dorset and Devon border. Family event with food, music, talks, masterclasses, yoga and a host of children’s activities.
- 10th October 2019-13th October 2019Falmouth’s Events Square hosts the Oyster Festival, from Thursday October 10 – Sunday October 13. This annual festival celebrate the start of the oyster season, the native Fal Oyster and the diversity of Cornish seafood. Daily demonstrations are held by top chefs and food experts, inspiring visitors to try the tastes of native oysters, wines, ales and local produce. The festival programme includes live music, local Cornish food and produce, arts and crafts, Working Boat race, Grand Oyster Parade.
- 7th September 2019-8th September 2019The Food Rocks festival was started by top chef Mark Hix with the main aim of promoting the produce of the local area around Lyme Regis on the Dorset coast. The festival welcomes top chefs, exhibitors, locals and visitors to Lyme Regis, the main stage showcase offers a mix of interactive cookery demonstrations, talks and tastings across the 2 days. The money raised goes to good causes split between the RNLI and the Fishermen’s Mission.
- 22nd August 2019-26th August 2019The Rye jazz and blues festival is taking place from Thursday 22nd – Monday 26th August and encompasses the bank holiday weekend. Music includes a mix of jazz, blues, RnB, Soul, Folk, Roots, Latin, Cuban and contemporary music performances at various venues in Rye. There will also be refreshments, food and bars serving drinks and food throughout the day.
- 10th October 2019-13th October 2019The Isle of Wight Literary Festival takes place in and around Northwood House, a Grade II* listed late Georgian manor house set in over 20 acres of parkland. On the programme are guest speakers from various literary circles, writing workshops, music performances and poetry recital evenings where you can take to the stage to showcase your own work. Families are more than welcome at the festival, with a number of readings, speakers and workshops aimed at children.
- 10th August 2019, 11:00 am-11th August 2019, 5:00 pmSt Anne’s Kite Festival takes place ob St Anne’s seafront and has kite teams from across the UK and overseas. Running over Saturday and Sunday you will get to see fabulous kite displays although this is weather dependent. Most years regardless of the weather you have been able to see something and have a great family day out.
- 31st August 2019-1st September 2019The Beaumaris Food Festival is set in a seafront location between the historic Beaumaris Castle and the Menai Straits with the picturesque Snowdonia Mountain range providing the backdrop. This promises to be a weekend filled with food, drink, demonstrations and live entertainment on stages through the day.
- 29th August 2019-1st September 2019The Lindisfarne Festival marks the end of the summer and is a music and creative arts festival on the beautiful Northumberland coastline overlooking the Holy Isle in this beautiful Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). You should get a choice of some 200+ acts over 10 stages.
- 9th August 2019-16th August 2019A great traditional folk music and dance festival with events being held day and night all over Broadstairs throughout the week. Whether you are a family looking for child-friendly events, workshops or want to dance the night away, you’ll find something to entertain you from early till late
- 27th July 2019-29th July 2019The Whitstable Oyster Festival, which brings Whitstable together to celebrate the shell fish, has family fun activities, parades, live music and the obvious oyster-eating. A great time to explore Whitstable on the Kent coast with loads of delicious fresh seafood to sample.
- 21st July 2019-26th July 2019Ramsgate Week is the Royal Temple Yacht Club annual regatta. During the week we have challenging day’s sailing between the North and South Forelands and then in the evening you can relax and enjoy our hospitality with live music every night. A;although this is a sailing event the town of Ramsgate jumps into life and plenty of things to do for those not competing.