All Events in United Kingdom
- 8th October 2020-11th October 2020The Isle of Wight Literary Festival takes place in and around Northwood House, a Grade II* listed late Georgian manor house set in over 20 acres of parkland. On the programme are guest speakers from various literary circles, writing workshops, music performances and poetry recital evenings where you can take to the stage to showcase your own work. Families are more than welcome at the festival, with a number of readings, speakers and workshops aimed at children.
- 7th August 2020-14th August 2020Broadstairs Folk Week is great traditional folk music and dance festival with events being held day and night all over Broadstairs throughout the week. Whether you are a family looking for child-friendly events, workshops or want to dance the night away, you’ll find something to entertain you from early till late
- 13th August 2020-16th August 2020The Eastbourne Airshow offers a free seafront viewing area with a varied programme of flying over the 4 days along with a weekend evening flying event and fireworks. The packed flying programme starts at lunchtime each day and ends around 5pm. Eastbourne also offers a lot of ground attractions during the event which typically opens at 10am each day.
- 11th September 2020-13th September 2020St Anne’s Kite Festival takes place ob St Anne’s seafront and has kite teams from across the UK and overseas. Running over Saturday and Sunday you will get to see fabulous kite displays although this is weather dependent. Most years regardless of the weather you have been able to see something and have a great family day out.
- 27th August 2020-31st August 2020The Rye jazz and blues festival is taking place from Thursday 27th to Monday 31st August and encompasses the bank holiday weekend. Music includes a mix of jazz, blues, RnB, Soul, Folk, Roots, Latin, Cuban and contemporary music performances at various venues in Rye. There will also be refreshments, food and bars serving drinks and food throughout the day.
- 3rd September 2020-6th September 2020The Lindisfarne Festival marks the end of the summer and is a music and creative arts festival on the beautiful Northumberland coastline overlooking the Holy Isle in this beautiful Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). You should get a choice of some 200+ acts over 10 stages.
- 8th October 2020-11th October 2020Falmouth’s Events Square hosts the Oyster Festival, from Thursday, October 8 to Sunday, October 11. This annual festival celebrates the start of the oyster season, the native Fal Oyster and the diversity of Cornish seafood. Daily demonstrations are held by top chefs and food experts, inspiring visitors to try the tastes of native oysters, wines, ales and local produce. The festival programme includes live music, local Cornish food and produce, arts and crafts, Working Boat race, Grand Oyster Parade.
- 5th September 2020-6th September 2020The Food Rocks festival was started by top chef Mark Hix with the main aim of promoting the produce of the local area around Lyme Regis on the Dorset coast. The festival welcomes top chefs, exhibitors, locals and visitors to Lyme Regis, the main stage showcase offers a mix of interactive cookery demonstrations, talks and tastings across the 2 days. The money raised goes to good causes split between the RNLI and the Fishermen’s Mission.