At Coast Radar, we love the UK coastline and the National Trust helps protect over 775 miles of it which means your support also means protecting our coast and helping to keep England’s history alive for years to come.
Gift of Membership is no ordinary present, with unlimited access to many historic places all year round, it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
National Trust Membership
Enjoy all these when you become a member:
- Free entry to over 500 special places
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- National Trust Handbook full of ideas to help you plan a visit
- National Trust Magazine sent to you three times a year
- Regular newsletters sent straight to your inbox
For more details visit the National Trust website.
English Heritage Membership
With the gift of membership, they’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to over 400 historic places
- Free or reduced price entry to our exciting events
- Free handbook to plan inspiring days out
- Exclusive members’ magazine, four times a year
- Free entry for up to six kids
For more details visit the English Heritage website.
Days Out & Experiences
If a National Trust or English Heritage membership is too much then experience days are a great alternative.
Virgin Experience Days
Inspirational days are what Virgin Experience Days do best. with options like driving and hot air balloons, through to relaxing classics like spa days and fine dining, there’s an experience for everyone!
Discover the stories and science behind British motor racing at the brilliant family museum. Packed with over 60 interactive elements and NOW OPEN every day.