Find the nearest Beach Huts
Planning a trip to the UK and Ireland coast and looking for a beach hut or chalet to rent. Beach huts have been part of the British seaside since late Victorian times and provide a means to be able to stay at the beach all day whatever the weather.
Hire periods vary but you can get them for a day or a whole week and although most don’t allow overnight stays some do offer beach side accommodation. Rental can be in the range of £20-£40/day depending on the level of equipment provided and position in UK and Ireland.
Finding the right beach hut or chalet to let in UK and Ireland is easy – simply explore the beach hut links below, or use the search bar.
- Barry Island has 24 vibrantly coloured beach huts with excellent views across Whitmore Bay. The huts come in two sizes:larger huts are around 2.4m x 2.5m and have electricity sockets and access to running water smaller huts are around 2.5m x 1.8m. and have electricity sockets Hours are 10:00am to 8pm with July/August school holidays being 10:00am to 10:00pm.
- We have 6 traditional beach huts for hire and all are on the front row at Walton with excellent views of the sea and coastline. The huts all have a names; Daisy, Rosie, Bertie, Lizzie, Molly and Lily. Our beach huts are all equipped for 8 people and the maximum permitted per hut is 10 including dogs and babies. The huts come with everything you will need including chairs, tables, beach toys, parasol, blankets, wine glasses, gas stove, kettle and mugs plus tea, coffee and sugar. Location is on the promenade and near to WC facilities, taps, cafes and the pier.
- The St Annes Beach Huts are located on the promenade just in front the miniature train and miniature golf course. Access is from 10am until midnight with an 8 persons maximum for a hut, you have a key to let you into the communal toilet area and we provide carts in the Beach Hut area which you are welcome to use to ferry your belonging too and from your Beach Hut. All huts have mains electricity and fitted kitchens complete with 25 Litres fresh water, fridge, heater, microwave, kettle, cups, glasses, plates and cutlery for 6, freshly laundered tea towel, cleaning cloth and washing up liquid. There is also a removable ship’s table, bench seating for 3, 4 x folding chairs Please note BBQs are not allowed at the beach huts. Dogs are very welcome at the Beach Huts although seasonal restrictions are in place on St Annes beach.
- Studland Bay has over 250 beach huts of which some 50 are available for rent from the National Trust. The huts vary in location in that some are on the beach edge overlooking Studland Bay whilst others are set back and more secluded among the sand dunes. Rent can be daily or weekly from Saturday to Friday.
- Bournemouth has 7 miles of sandy beach and distributed over this seafront are 250 beach huts for hire with all huts being furnished and come with three deckchairs, a gas ring and bottle. Locations include:Alum Chine Beach Durley Chine Beach Bournemouth West and East Beach Fisherman’s Walk Beach Southbourne Beach Boscombe Beach Beach huts are available for daytime use to a maximum of six people on a daily or weekly hire basis.
- Salad Days offers luxurious award-winning accommodation at Dunster Beach, awarded 5 stars by Visit England. Designed for couples only, this self-catering, boutique beach hut is one of England’s best kept secrets. Bordering Exmoor National Park and the Somerset coast, it offers unique luxury in a beach hut environment. Relax and unwind while overlooking the tranquil nature reserve just metres from the beach or soak up the atmosphere of medieval Dunster with its charming Yarn Market and stunning Castle. Fully refurbished in 2015/16 the accommodation offers; underfloor heating, en-suite with shower, king size bed, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooker, fridge etc. lounge with dining area, front and back fenced gardens with seating, sun loungers & bike racks. Prices range from £425 to £600 per week (March to October inclusive) minimum stay is 3 nights, see our tariff for full details and availability. All linen (towels and bedding) and electric is supplied within the price. Well behaved dogs welcome. Change over days are Friday or Monday. If more than one week is booked fresh towels and linen will be provided each week. The ideal base to explore Somerset, Devon, Exmoor National Park. & Quantock Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and surrounding areas of the South West corner of England.
- Victoria Chalets are located at Marina on St Leonards beach. These ten seasonal wooden chalets are available for weekly hire from March – September. Hire starts at 14:00 on the commencing Saturday and terminates at 11:30 noon on the vacating Saturday.Beach huts should only be used during the hours of daylight and should never be used for overnight accommodation.
- Little Escape is one of seven beach huts overlooking Towan Beach in Newquay, Cornwall. The hut has electric lighting, power sockets and heating along with being located within a secure gated complex that has a tap suitable for drinking and communal seating area. There is a shower on the beach. The hut is available for day use only and can be rented on a daily, weekend or weekly basis.
- Our beach huts are located on the Lower Promenade at Saltburn, you can’t miss us as our Beach Huts are painted in bright hues of red, blue, yellow, orange, green and pink. Our huts are available to rent daily during daylight hours and as a guideline:January – February 11am – 4pm March – April 11am – 5pm May – July 1030am – 6.30pm August – 9am – 8pm
- Eastbourne beach has a two options for casual daily and weekly rental of beach huts.Traditional beach huts in the main resort beach next to the lifeguards, these have no utilities but do have 2 deckchairs and access to free beach showers Modern looking iconic beach huts located on Marine Parade and facilities include kitchenette, electricity (pay meter) and running water