Find the nearest Beach Huts
Planning a trip to the UK and Ireland coast and looking for a beach hut or chalet to rent. Beach huts have been part of the British seaside since late Victorian times and provide a means to be able to stay at the beach all day whatever the weather.
Hire periods vary but you can get them for a day or a whole week and although most don’t allow overnight stays some do offer beach side accommodation. Rental can be in the range of £20-£40/day depending on the level of equipment provided and position in UK and Ireland.
Finding the right beach hut or chalet to let in UK and Ireland is easy – simply explore the beach hut links below, or use the search bar.
- Porthgwidden Beach currently has 39 chalets which are available to hire on a weekly or seasonal basis. Located on the beach with views out over St.Ives bay towards Godrevy Lighthouse and Hayle beaches. Porthgwidden Beach is in the heart of St. Ives with access to all of the towns shops and places to eat.
- Victoria Chalets are located at Marina on St Leonards beach. These ten seasonal wooden chalets are available for weekly hire from March – September. Hire starts at 14:00 on the commencing Saturday and terminates at 11:30 noon on the vacating Saturday.Beach huts should only be used during the hours of daylight and should never be used for overnight accommodation.
- Eastbourne beach has a two options for casual daily and weekly rental of beach huts.Traditional beach huts in the main resort beach next to the lifeguards, these have no utilities but do have 2 deckchairs and access to free beach showers Modern looking iconic beach huts located on Marine Parade and facilities include kitchenette, electricity (pay meter) and running water
- We have 6 traditional beach huts for hire and all are on the front row at Walton with excellent views of the sea and coastline. The huts all have a names; Daisy, Rosie, Bertie, Lizzie, Molly and Lily. Our beach huts are all equipped for 8 people and the maximum permitted per hut is 10 including dogs and babies. The huts come with everything you will need including chairs, tables, beach toys, parasol, blankets, wine glasses, gas stove, kettle and mugs plus tea, coffee and sugar. Location is on the promenade and near to WC facilities, taps, cafes and the pier.
- Salad Days offers luxurious award-winning accommodation at Dunster Beach, awarded 5 stars by Visit England. Designed for couples only, this self-catering, boutique beach hut is one of England’s best kept secrets. Bordering Exmoor National Park and the Somerset coast, it offers unique luxury in a beach hut environment. Relax and unwind while overlooking the tranquil nature reserve just metres from the beach or soak up the atmosphere of medieval Dunster with its charming Yarn Market and stunning Castle. Fully refurbished in 2015/16 the accommodation offers; underfloor heating, en-suite with shower, king size bed, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooker, fridge etc. lounge with dining area, front and back fenced gardens with seating, sun loungers & bike racks. Prices range from £425 to £600 per week (March to October inclusive) minimum stay is 3 nights, see our tariff for full details and availability. All linen (towels and bedding) and electric is supplied within the price. Well behaved dogs welcome. Change over days are Friday or Monday. If more than one week is booked fresh towels and linen will be provided each week. The ideal base to explore Somerset, Devon, Exmoor National Park. & Quantock Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and surrounding areas of the South West corner of England.
- Bournemouth has 7 miles of sandy beach and distributed over this seafront are 250 beach huts for hire with all huts being furnished and come with three deckchairs, a gas ring and bottle. Locations include:Alum Chine Beach Durley Chine Beach Bournemouth West and East Beach Fisherman’s Walk Beach Southbourne Beach Boscombe Beach Beach huts are available for daytime use to a maximum of six people on a daily or weekly hire basis.
- Blyth has 20 colourful traditional timber beach huts which are available for daily hire with access between after 8am and to finish by 7pm. Facilities in the huts include kettle, four deck chairs and a terraced area at the back. The Dave Stephens Centre is close by where there are public toilets and external showers. Animals, smoking and barbeques are not allowed in the huts or on the terraced area.
- The St Annes Beach Huts are located on the promenade just in front the miniature train and miniature golf course. Access is from 10am until midnight with an 8 persons maximum for a hut, you have a key to let you into the communal toilet area and we provide carts in the Beach Hut area which you are welcome to use to ferry your belonging too and from your Beach Hut. All huts have mains electricity and fitted kitchens complete with 25 Litres fresh water, fridge, heater, microwave, kettle, cups, glasses, plates and cutlery for 6, freshly laundered tea towel, cleaning cloth and washing up liquid. There is also a removable ship’s table, bench seating for 3, 4 x folding chairs Please note BBQs are not allowed at the beach huts. Dogs are very welcome at the Beach Huts although seasonal restrictions are in place on St Annes beach.
- Our beach huts are located on the Lower Promenade at Saltburn, you can’t miss us as our Beach Huts are painted in bright hues of red, blue, yellow, orange, green and pink. Our huts are available to rent daily during daylight hours and as a guideline:January – February 11am – 4pm March – April 11am – 5pm May – July 1030am – 6.30pm August – 9am – 8pm
- Baker’s Beach Chalets are available for weekly hire from late June to early September. Weekly hire starts at 12 noon on Saturday. The chalets are available on two levels with each chalet providing 4 folding chairs, table/worktop, electric kettle and storage cupboard. The upstairs chalets offer a better view and have their own sinks and cold water taps whilst the downstairs chalets have better access to the beach and share a communal water tap. To get in touch text 07881 584 388.
- Our North Bay Scarborough chalets are available all year round for daily, weekly or seasonal lets, our beach chalets are perfect for a family day on the beach. The chalets come in different forms:Standard chalets Two storey luxury chalets Celebration chalets Each chalet differs but they all provide at a minimum deckchairs, kettle and a sink with hot and cold running water.