All Places in Bude
- Crackington Haven Beach in the village of Crakington itself is fairly rocky and mostly covered in shingle, set between cliffs at the end of a narrow valley. The beach is sheltered from the wind by the adjacent high cliffs. Cafes, shop, pub, toilets, surf hire, car park at the beach (Pay and Display), lifeguard service in the Summer. We have no dog information for Crackington Haven beach.
- Black Rock beach sits on the south end of Widemouth Sands and marks the rockier end of this long beach, the north end being a large expanse of sand. The beach is great for families as you have that great mix of sand and many rock pools to explore at low tide. Facilities at the beach include shops, cafe, large car park, seasonal lifeguards and toilets.
- Northcott Mouth beach is a mix of pebbles at high tide and expanses of sand, punctuated by rock. At low tide joins up with Crooklets Beach in the south and almost as far as Duckpool in the north. However, it is not advisable to attempt the walk unless you know the tide times as it is easy to get cut off. Small car park next to the beach, toilets and cafe, lifeguard service during summer months. We have no dog information for Northcott Mouth beach.
- Hoseasons Ivyleaf Combe is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection and enjoys an idyllic setting nestling in a stunning wooded valley just two miles from the unspoilt picturesque Cornish seaside town of Bude. Beautiful woodland surroundings and easy access to both North Devon and Cornwall unite to create Ivyleaf Combe’s truly unique atmosphere. A wonderful choice for a peaceful relaxing holiday and an excellent base for exploring the breathtaking scenery and attractions. Each spacious well appointed lodge boasts a stylish interior with luxury and modern day living very much in mind. The perfect retreat for a romantic escape or revitalising break with friends and family. You can relax and unwind in your very own hot tub indulge in a pamper pack or visit the many popular and traditional villages in the local area. A host of delightful hotspots await close by including historic Clovelly fashionable Rock famous Padstow and magnificent Port Isaac. Glorious beaches abound! The area is home to some of the most magnificent sandy beaches in the country and golf horse riding sailing fishing and surfing are all available close by together with superb cycling (hire available) and walking along the breathtaking famous Cornish Way and Heritage coastline. Whether you’re looking to recharge your batteries or seeking an energetic break away this stunning collection of truly special lodges are the perfect base from which to enjoy a wonderful break away. Superb quality south facing two and three bedroom lodges.Outdoor hot tub Widescreen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Barbecue Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total (in Toad Lodge only) Travel cots and highchairs free of charge No pets All non smoking accommodation
- The Big Blue Surf School is based in Bude, North Cornwall. Surfing lessons for your kids, for your school, just for women and girls, disabled, or as a group or corporate event, just one requirment that you are over 8 years old, are reasonably fit and can swim 50 metres, The school is open all year around.