Maenporth beach is a sandy beach with shallow waters and rock pools at low tide.
Popular for sailing, surfing, SUP, diving and coastal walks.
Facilities include parking, cafe, toilets, slipway and surf rescue at weekends although no RNLI lifeguards.
We have no dog information for Maenporth beach.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Maenporth Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Falmouth in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map