Tea By The Sea (Cornwall)
Tea by the Sea is a small cafe and deli in the heart of Falmouth serving hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes, cream teas, a selection of sandwiches.Phone: 01326 617172
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Falmouth in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- 10th October 2019-13th October 2019Falmouth’s Events Square hosts the Oyster Festival, from Thursday October 10 – Sunday October 13. This annual festival celebrate the start of the oyster season, the native Fal Oyster and the diversity of Cornish seafood. Daily demonstrations are held by top chefs and food experts, inspiring visitors to try the tastes of native oysters, wines, ales and local produce. The festival programme includes live music, local Cornish food and produce, arts and crafts, Working Boat race, Grand Oyster Parade.
- Gylly Adventures offer a range of water and land-based activities from coasteering, to Kayaking, Climbing and Standup Paddleboarding (SUP). We focus on providing a fun, safe and adventurous environment to allow you to experience, discover and explore all that Falmouth, and Cornwall has to offer.
- WeSUP offers total SUP discovery for the whole family. Based in Falmouth, Cornwall, we offer various stand up paddle board activities including lessons, equipment hire, guided coastal tours, team building and group activities, instructor training and events management.
- Castle Beach Café is located on Falmouth’s Castle Beach with great views out over Falmouth Bay. The café has free wifi, serves hot and cold food, drinks and ice-cream, the shop sells a wide range of beach and watersports related items and you can hire beach huts on a seasonal basis. Safe beach with rock pools to explore at low tide. The café is open from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm or later depending on the weather and the tides
- Gyllyngvase beach, locally known as Gylly beach, is a very popular gently shelving sandy beach with rock pools to explore. This is the largest of the Falmouth beaches overlooked by Pendennis Castle and is a great location, just a 10-15 minute walk away from Falmouth centre. The beach has gentle rollers making it a popular swimming, surfing and stand up paddle boarding (SUP) beach. Facilities include toilets, shop, Gylly beach cafe, lifeguards in the summer, car park and road parking, disabled access (beach chair for hire). Gyllyngvase in Cornish means ‘the shallow inlet’.
- Castle Beach is a rocky/sandy beach to the west of Pendennis Point, Falmouth. Pendennis Castle can be visited and there is lots to see in Falmouth. There are plenty of rock pools on the beach and Falmouth beaches are also a popular surfing location. The beach sits within the town centre with road car parking along Cliff Road, also a car park by Gyllyngvase beach and there are 2 small car parks on Pendennis Point. Facilities include beach shop, Castle Beach Cafe, beach hut hire and toilets.
- Small outside cafe located in between Swanpool Beach and the Nature Reserve. The cafe offers homemade cakes, soups, toasted ciabattas and a selection of ice-creams. Also, perfect for a family visit a fun bouncer, crazy golf course, water-sports and kayak hire.
- Swanpool beach is a small east facing sand and pebble cove on the outskirts of Falmouth. There is level access to the beach and excellent facilities are close by. There is a footpath around Swanpool Lake (good for birds) to the Cornwall Wildlife Trust Nature reserve beyond, and a coastal path leading to Gyllingvase beach. The beach is popular for surfing, suitable for novice to intermediates. Facilities include car park, toilets, shop, cafe, restaurants, seasonal hire beach huts, crazy golf and changing rooms.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...