Hugh Town has two beaches with this one being not as sandy as Read more [...]
- About Us
Penninis Lighthouse Info
Peninnis Lighthouse on St Mary’s Island in the Scilly Isles is a small automatic lighthouse consisting of a metal tower, the upper part painted white and the lower part and cupola painted black.
This lighthouse was established in 1911 when it superseded the lighthouse on St Agnes which had been in operation since 1680.
Penninis Lighthouse Reviews