All Places in Dorset
- The Weymouth Premier Inn is conveniently positioned only a 5 minute drive from Weymouth ferry Port. For shops and local amenities Weymouth town centre is just 1 mile away and closer still the beach is just over the road from the hotel. Our Weymouth Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment.
- Bournemouth’s East Cliff beach is situated between Bournemouth and Boscombe Piers and this is a great sandy family beach. Land train goes along promenade between the two piers. The East Cliff Railway or East Cliff Lift, is a funicular railway and links the seaside promenade and Bournemouth East Beach with the cliff top and the town behind. Facilities include toilets, parking, cliff lift, cafe/shops and seasonal lifeguards.
- Lyme Bay is situated on the south coast of England, towards the western end of the English Channel. The Lyme Bay coast makes for excellent family holidays with excellent beaches, watersports and great fossil hunting. Lyme Bay is between Torbay in the west and Portland in the east. The counties of Devon and Dorset front onto the bay. The area around Lyme Bay is part of a World Heritage Site, the Jurassic Coast, named for its Jurassic geology, that stretches over a distance of 153 kilometres (95 miles).
- Church Ope Cove beach is a pebble beach with a small stream on the eastern side of Portland and as the tide goes out you have a number of rock pools and some sand. The beach is sheltered as it has cliffs on three sides. Popular diving location to access the many wrecks off Portland. Facilities include car parking a short walk away, toilets and cafe nearby. Parking is a little way away and the route to the beach involves a walk through a wood, graveyard and then down stone steps.
- Hoseasons Oakdene Forest is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection set amidst picturesque surroundings and boasting the stunning scenery of the Hurn Forest and Castleman Trailway on the doorstep. Oakdene offers you an unforgettable family holiday filled with as much relaxation or adventure as you choose. The 26km Trailway is a paradise for lovers of walking and cycling whilst Oakdene’s superb selection of facilities promises something for everyone. With Waterwalkerz archery Body Zorbing and a state-of-the-art gym among the diverse array of exciting ways to get active and a large indoor pool sauna and steam room for relaxing you’ll be spoilt for choice. Further afield the wonderful white sands of Bournemouth’s beaches and Boscombe’s famous number among a host of scenic and cultural attractions. Choose from a range of caravans or lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in lodges and Superior Caravan 3 only) Flat screen TV DVD (except Supersaver and Standard caravans) Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Towels (in Superior and Signature lodges for 2015 bookings only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Supersaver and Standard caravans) Heating throughout Gas and electricity – £5 per night Apr 1 to Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1 to Mar 31 (payable on arrival) Travel cots highchairs and bedguards £12.50pw each Pets £7 per day each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation