St Leonards Beach
St. Leonards beach is shingle and sand as the tide goes out. The town of St. Leonards-on-Sea is full of Regency houses and is joined to Hastings.
Car parking, toilets, cafes, bars and restaurants short walk and seasonal lifeguards on the Marina beach stretch.
We have no dog information for St Leonards beach.
St Leonards Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
St Leonards beach, dogs banned from certain areas.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Hastings in East Sussex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map