Lee-on-Solent Beach (Hampshire)
Lee-on-Solent Beach is a shingle beach in a quiet town but does offers a lot of watersports. Whether you’re swimming, sailing, canoeing, surfing, fishing or jet skiing this beach is for you.
There is a promenade to walk and a lovely open cliff top walk from the Angling Clubs car park. Parking is good but there is no lifeguard cover.
Facilities include parking, shops, restaurant, cafe, toilets, slipway and children’s play area.
Lee-on-Solent beach, dogs banned in marked areas between 1st May - 30th September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Gosport in Hampshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...