Cromer Beach (Norfolk)
Cromer beach is sand and shingle sitting within a traditional seaside resort, the beach stretches out either side of the pier.
You still have fishing boats launching from the beach in season and these oiffer some excellent fresh crabs.
Facilities at the beach include toilets, cafes/restaurants, beach chalet hire and the RNLI Museum.
Cromer Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
Cromer has dog restrictions between 1st May and 30th September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Cromer in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...