Sheringham Beach (Norfolk)
Sheringham beach is a sandy beach that all but disappears at high tide, but as the tide goes out you get a large expanse of sand and rock pools.
Facilities at the beach include parking, toilets with disabled facilities, showers, beach hut and chalet hire, cafes, amusement arcades, snack bars and seasonal lifeguards.
Sheringham Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
Sheringham beach, dogs are not permitted on the beach between May and September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Sheringham in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...