Druidston Haven Beach (Pembrokeshire)
Druidston Haven beach is a secluded sand and pebble surrounded by high cliffs. You need to be a little careful with the tides as the beach splits into smaller coves as the tides comes in.
The beach is very popular for horse riding and you may well encounter horses on the beach or the north access path.
No facilities at Druidston Haven and access is by one of the coastal footpaths, although the nearby Druidston Hotel has a bar and restaurant.
Druidston Haven Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...