All Places in Bognor Regis
- Pagham is a quiet seaside resort with a south east facing shingle beach with a large shingle bar at the harbour entrance making this a good beach for windsurfing and sailing. A WW2 Mulberry Harbour platform protrudes from the sea at low tide and of local historic interest are the old railway carriages still in use for some of the beach houses. Pagham harbour is also a fantastic nature reserve with good access all around. Much of the area around the sea is a nature reserve and this now includes more than 700 acres of salt marsh and nearly 400 acres of farmland. Shops, pubs, cafe, toilets and car parking (limited in Pagham but larger at the nature reserve) and Pagham sailing club on the beach front.
- The Sidlesham Ferry Nature Trail is via a level path from the Visitor Centre car park. The trail passes Ferry Pool Hide which is approached by a hard path and has an adapted viewing place. Beyond the hide, paths remain flat and wide, and wheelchair users can follow the trail around the Harbour’s edge before returning to the Visitor Centre. The accessible trail takes around 30 minutes to complete at a relaxed pace. The route is waymarked and a leaflet provides extra information. There are several benches offering resting points with views across the Harbour. O.S. Landranger 197, O.S. Explorer 120, a map of the Nature Reserve and Sidlesham Ferry self-guided trail map are on sale in the Visitor Centre at Sidlesham.
- Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park is set in 42 acres of grassland with tree lined roads this long established family owned park sits on the edge of the popular seaside town of Bognor Regis. The ideal base for a relaxing and fun filled family holiday. Children are well catered for with their own Rascals Club (4–13s) with its programme of fun activities and games. A clubhouse offers entertainment for the whole family including cabarets discos bingo live music and dancing. Bognor Regis with its pier Hotham Park and varied shops offer a host of family attractions and the historic town of Chichester famous for its magnificent cathedral and internationally renowned Festival Theatre is only 6 miles away. Goodwood one of the most beautiful horse racing tracks in the country and also home to motor racing is 7 miles. Other places of interest in the areaPortsmouth Harbour (25 miles) Littlehampton Brighton (31 miles) Isle of Wight (by ferry) (36 miles)Very comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Aldwick Fontwell and specific Arundel caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- BEST WESTERN Beachcroft Hotel is a real people pleaser. Both business and pleasure can be enjoyed here in the village of Felpham near Bognor Regis, with a seaside garden and indoor heated pool offering the ideal 'breakout' opportunities for tourists and business travellers alike. Comfortable and well fitted bedrooms provide a perfect haven to return to after an evening in our cosy bar or impressive restaurant (or a day enjoying our extensive conference and banqueting facilities). Free Wi-Fi means you can log on as soon as you've checked in, while you relax in the hotel's bedrooms and public areas. Just a few miles from the picturesque Sussex towns of Chichester and Arundel, BEST WESTERN Beachcroft is well worth a visit…or three!
- Bognor Regis West beach is in West Sussex and is a pebble beach that exposes sand at mid to low tide Located to the West of Bognor Regis pier, the beach is a family-friendly beach sloping gently towards the sea. Located in the town itself and becomes less busy as you move away from the Pier. A little along the promenade you have a small children’s play area and a skateboard/bmx ramp for older children that sits directly behind the beach. Also a small kiosk selling drinks and ice creams. The west beach tends to be less busy than the east beach partly due to being further away from the Butlins holiday camp. Facilities are shared with the East beach including toilets, amusements, pier,Cafe, pubs, restaurants, kiosks. Full facilities of the town centre just a short walk.
- Bognor Regis Premier Inn is situated just 2 miles from Bognor Regis train station; this Premier Inn is located on the A29, only 2 miles from Bognor Regis town centre. For a day at the races Goodwood racecourse is a mere 5 miles away. Our Bognor Regis Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, free parking and an onsite restaurant.