The UK Beach Guide is more than just about a few lines of generic beach information. We bring together the whole UK coastline into a single interactive application and social media channels.
Searching for something?
At the lowest level we have details on:
- Over 1500 UK beaches – not just a description but includes pictures, map, facilities, tides, weather, reviews
- Places to visit – museums, castles, national trust properties, English heritage properties
- Things to do – surf/kitesurfing/SUP schools, adventure parks, boat trips
- Places to eat – from lunch at a beach cafe to a candle lit evening meal
- Shops – need some urgent surf kit or just want to browse
- Accommodation – Hotels, B&B, Self Catering, Holiday Parks and Camp Sites
Every page that details the above has an interactive map that shows the local area. You can then navigate around the website looking at options available. No more opening 10 separate websites within your browser.
If you are planning a trip then why not save your ideas into your very own Favorite collection.
If you are already at the coast and out an about, then our main search maps has a “jump to my location” button that will automatically zoom to your current location. This is great to find the nearest beach to your current location. You can then even hit “get directions” and we will show how to get there.
The beach pages have tide, weather and water quality information to help your planning along with distances to other nearby beaches.
If you own a coastal business then we would love to get you on our website. We offer a free option to put you on our maps and then for just £35 per year we can create a detailed listing.
We have proven to lots of our listing businesses that this is a great affordable platform as it sends relevant visitors from our site to your own, increases footfall through your door and also helps with your own search engine rankings. On the last point most search engine optimisation companies charge more than £35 for a focused link to your website where this is just an afterthought on our other advantages.