Find the nearest Food & Drink
Food and drink events
Guide to key events on offer for food and drink lovers. Browse listings of food and drink events to enjoy in .
Finding out what’s on in is easy – simply explore the event links below.
- 24th August 2019-25th August 2019The River Cottage Festival is a two-day event at River Cottage HQ in Dorset, the idyllic 100-acre organic farm on the Dorset and Devon border. Family event with food, music, talks, masterclasses, yoga and a host of children’s activities.
- 10th October 2019-13th October 2019Falmouth’s Events Square hosts the Oyster Festival, from Thursday October 10 – Sunday October 13. This annual festival celebrate the start of the oyster season, the native Fal Oyster and the diversity of Cornish seafood. Daily demonstrations are held by top chefs and food experts, inspiring visitors to try the tastes of native oysters, wines, ales and local produce. The festival programme includes live music, local Cornish food and produce, arts and crafts, Working Boat race, Grand Oyster Parade.
- 7th September 2019-8th September 2019The Food Rocks festival was started by top chef Mark Hix with the main aim of promoting the produce of the local area around Lyme Regis on the Dorset coast. The festival welcomes top chefs, exhibitors, locals and visitors to Lyme Regis, the main stage showcase offers a mix of interactive cookery demonstrations, talks and tastings across the 2 days. The money raised goes to good causes split between the RNLI and the Fishermen’s Mission.
- 31st August 2019-1st September 2019The Beaumaris Food Festival is set in a seafront location between the historic Beaumaris Castle and the Menai Straits with the picturesque Snowdonia Mountain range providing the backdrop. This promises to be a weekend filled with food, drink, demonstrations and live entertainment on stages through the day.
- 27th July 2019-29th July 2019The Whitstable Oyster Festival, which brings Whitstable together to celebrate the shell fish, has family fun activities, parades, live music and the obvious oyster-eating. A great time to explore Whitstable on the Kent coast with loads of delicious fresh seafood to sample.
- 19th July 2019-21st July 2019The Bristol Harbour Festival is an annual festival that spans the city and harbour areas. Throughout the 3 days a wide selection of tall ships, live music, street performances, food markets, water display teams, circus acts and family activities. This event does not have camping but there are a number of hotels, hostels and guest houses in the Bristol area. Image provided by Sberriman