Food and drink events
Guide to key events on offer for food and drink lovers. Browse listings of food and drink events to enjoy in .
Finding out what’s on in is easy – simply explore the event links below.
- 7th June 2019, 10:00 am-9th June 2019, 6:00 pmThe Bushmills Salmon and Whiskey Festival has tastings of salmon, live cookery demonstrations along with themed dishes in the local restaurants and live traditional music and dance. As well as the whiskey tastings in the distillery you can also take tours of the salmon station and visit artisan stalls, heritage talks, craft workshops, and many street performers that add to a great atmosphere.
- 31st August 2019-1st September 2019The Beaumaris Food Festival is set in a seafront location between the historic Beaumaris Castle and the Menai Straits with the picturesque Snowdonia Mountain range providing the backdrop. This promises to be a weekend filled with food, drink, demonstrations and live entertainment on stages through the day.
- 10th May 2019-12th May 2019The festival runs for three days at Porthminster beach in St Ives. Activities include:fantastic demonstrations from nationally renowned celebrity chefs artisan traders with high quality food and drink music performances children’s play area water sports activities
- 27th July 2019-29th July 2019The Whitstable Oyster Festival, which brings Whitstable together to celebrate the shell fish, has family fun activities, parades, live music and the obvious oyster-eating. A great time to explore Whitstable on the Kent coast with loads of delicious fresh seafood to sample.
- 19th July 2019-21st July 2019The Bristol Harbour Festival is an annual festival that spans the city and harbour areas. Throughout the 3 days a wide selection of tall ships, live music, street performances, food markets, water display teams, circus acts and family activities. This event does not have camping but there are a number of hotels, hostels and guest houses in the Bristol area. Image provided by Sberriman
- 5th May 2019The Salcombe Crab Festival also known as Crabfest is not just about the locally caught Brown Crab but is a celebration of local fishing, food and drink. During the day enjoy cookery demonstrations by award-winning chefs, crab picking masterclasses, crab pot making, live music, kids activities and much more! The crab festival is hosted by the Rotary Club of Salcombe to raise money for local causes.