Find the nearest Food & Drink
Food and drink events
Guide to key events on offer for food and drink lovers. Browse listings of food and drink events to enjoy in .
Finding out what’s on in is easy – simply explore the event links below.
- 3rd May 2020The Salcombe Crab Festival also known as Crabfest is not just about the locally caught Brown Crab but is a celebration of local fishing, food and drink. During the day enjoy cookery demonstrations by award-winning chefs, crab picking masterclasses, crab pot making, live music, kids activities and much more! The crab festival is hosted by the Rotary Club of Salcombe to raise money for local causes.
- 15th May 2020-17th May 2020The festival runs for three days at Porthminster beach in St Ives. Activities include:fantastic demonstrations from nationally renowned celebrity chefs artisan traders with high-quality food and drink music performances children’s play area water sports activities
- 8th October 2020-11th October 2020Falmouth’s Events Square hosts the Oyster Festival, from Thursday, October 8 to Sunday, October 11. This annual festival celebrates the start of the oyster season, the native Fal Oyster and the diversity of Cornish seafood. Daily demonstrations are held by top chefs and food experts, inspiring visitors to try the tastes of native oysters, wines, ales and local produce. The festival programme includes live music, local Cornish food and produce, arts and crafts, Working Boat race, Grand Oyster Parade.
- 5th September 2020-6th September 2020The Food Rocks festival was started by top chef Mark Hix with the main aim of promoting the produce of the local area around Lyme Regis on the Dorset coast. The festival welcomes top chefs, exhibitors, locals and visitors to Lyme Regis, the main stage showcase offers a mix of interactive cookery demonstrations, talks and tastings across the 2 days. The money raised goes to good causes split between the RNLI and the Fishermen’s Mission.
- 17th July 2020-19th July 2020The Bristol Harbour Festival is an annual festival that spans the city and harbour areas. Throughout the 3 days a wide selection of tall ships, live music, street performances, food markets, water display teams, circus acts and family activities. This event does not have camping but there are a number of hotels, hostels and guest houses in the Bristol area. Image provided by Sberriman