Marazion beach is at the eastern end of the long stretch of sand and pebbles that stretch from Penzance to St Michael’s Mount.
Marazion beach itself is approx. 1 mile long and has lifeguards in the summer months.
The beach is also the access point to St Michaels’s Mount and is well worth a walk across the causeway at low tide.
Car parks can be very busy with visitors to St Michaels’s Mount rather than the beach.
Marazion beach does not allow dogs between May and October.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Penwith Peninsula in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map