Church Cove Beach
Church Cove beach is a west facing sandy beach with rock pools. The name comes from a small church set below the low cliffs at the northern end of the beach and this has an unusual bell tower standing about 3 metres to the side of the church and cut into the cliffside.
Limited parking available.
We have no dog information for Church Cove beach.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Church Cove Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for The Lizard in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map