Deal Beach (Kent)
Deal beach stretches along the Deal seafront, split by the Pier and on the Western end you have the Tudor Deal Castle. The beach at Deal is a large shingle beach with wooden groynes backed by a flat promenade and road. You will also see a number of small fishing boats pulled up on the beach.
The Pier is very popular for fishing (charges apply).
Facilities include parking by the beach, toilets, pier, amusement arcades and a wide selection of shops, cafe, pubs, and restaurants.
Deal beach, No dogs during the summer (1st May to 30th September).
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Deal in Kent is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...