Mablethorpe lifeboat station
Mablethorpe lifeboat station was established in 1873 and operates two inshore lifeboats.
Station and shop open daily.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Mablethorpe town beach is quiet and very beautiful with a large expanse of sandy beach which is always clean and offers a fun park and paddling pool, amusements and restaurants. Mablethorpe has everything you need for a great day out at the beach and the sand train drops you at various points along the beach, an RNLI station and lots of sand! There are plenty of fish and chip outlets which are good value for money after you have worked up an appetite digging or paddling in the sea. Mablethorpe is one of those lovely seaside places where everyone can find something they like. For those who enjoy the noise and bright lights there are the rides, entertainments and amusement arcades along the seafront and High Street and for those who prefer a more traditional seaside escape there are miles of lovely beach, with rocks pools, dunes, donkey rides and ice-creams. If the weather isn’t great, there is the Seal Sanctuary and many other places to visit a little way inland. Facilities include toilets (disabled), restaurants, disabled access ramp, beach hut hire, deck chair hire and parking available.
- Linkage Green Cafe is situated next door to Lidls, and walking distance to the seaside town. We provide a selection of hot and cold food and drink, breakfasts, daily lunchtime specials, homemade cakes all at great prices. You can sit, relax and enjoy our service in our conservatory or green room that over look our beautiful award winning gardens and also our own bowling green. We are open 7 days a week 9.30am -3.30pm. Linkage Green cafe is owned by Linkage Community Trust a charity that supports adults with learning difficulties. Please pop in to see us……
- Sutton-on-sea beach is a sandy, clean beach and a very peaceful spot ideal for families who want a quiet day out at the beach. This beach is never crowded and has beach huts or chalets that you can hire to shelter in or just to store all the beach essentials that children need to have with them. There is a large wreck of a ship lying just off shore so watch the signs indicating where it is. It’s a great beach for swimming and also has a bowling green close to the beach. There is also a miniature helicopter on the beach to wow the kids and the sands stretch right up the coast to Mablethorpe if you fancy a walk! Deck chairs and windbreaks for hire, restaurant/cafe, toilets, disabled access, parking (Pay and display), seasonal lifeguards.
- Huttoft Beach is an unspoilt, sandy beach and dune system that sits just to the north of Moggs Eye beach. The beach is also known as Huttoft Car Terrace beach due to the ability to park on the beach itself, although you need to be careful as the sand can be deep due to being blown around. Facilities at the beach include car parking alongside the beach itself and toilets.
- Moggs Eye Beach is an unspoilt, sandy beach with a wide sandy area that slopes down into the sea. This beach is surrounded by sand dunes with steps leading over the dunes to a picnic area and spacious car park with a toilet block. This is a good beach for swimming, surfing and fishing and has some great walks nearby with the nearest town being Mablethorpe. This dog-friendly beach is popular for dog walkers as it is never too busy and is a perfectly safe environment away from the roadside with no restrictions in place. Wildlife thrives on this natural and unspoilt Lincolnshire coastline and is a haven for birdwatchers, nature lovers and conservationists. Facilities at the beach include car parking, toilets and picnic area. It is worth noting that this same beach stretch can be accessed from the Huttoft beach car park.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map