Wallasey Beach is a sandy beach looking out over Liverpool Bay. The beach is part of the North Wirral Coastal Park that is a stretch of coast backed by sand dunes and nature reserves.
The beach is popular with windsurfers and kitesurfers as it has grass areas to get set-up.
Facilities include car parking, toilets and seasonal lifeguards.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Wallasey Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Wirral in Merseyside is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map