Heacham Beach (Norfolk)
Heacham Sands is split into the North and South beaches and is surrounded by holiday parks.
Although the beach is on the Norfolk East coast it actually faces West into the bay. This means the sea can be calmer than the open sea of other nearby Norfolk beaches. It also means you can get some spectacular sunsets.
Popular for outdoor activities including jet skis, kitesurfing and windsurfing.
Facilities include: toilets, parking on both North and South beach areas, beach huts, cafe and shops in the town.
Heacham Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Hunstanton in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...