Druridge Bay Beach
Druridge Bay is one of Northumberland coast’s largest bays at 7 miles (11 km) long stretching from Amble in the north to Cresswell in the south.
Northumberland Coast Country Park is a 3 mile stretch situated within the bay, and this part of the bay (the section near the village of Druridge, in the centre of the bay) is owned by the National Trust.
Areas within the bay are set aside as nature reserves.
Parking at various points along the bay by the sand dunes right next to the beach.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Druridge Bay Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Amble in Northumberland is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...