Coppet Hall Beach
Coppet Hall Beach is a small sandy beach with pebbles at high tide located in Saundersfoot Bay between the beaches of Saundersfoot and Wiseman’s Bridge. You can walk to Wiseman Beach through a cliff tunnel.
The beach is popular for swimming, windsurfing, sailing and fishing.
Facilities include car park and roadside parking, first aid post, cafe, toilets (disabled facilities), shops, slip-way.
Coppet Hall Beach is a Blue Flag Beach and has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Coppet Hall beach does not allow dogs between May - September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map