Coppet Hall Beach (Pembrokeshire)
Coppet Hall Beach is a small sandy beach with pebbles at high tide located in Saundersfoot Bay between the beaches of Saundersfoot and Wiseman’s Bridge. You can walk to Wiseman Beach through a cliff tunnel.
The beach is popular for swimming, windsurfing, sailing and fishing.
Facilities include car park and roadside parking, first aid post, cafe, toilets (disabled facilities), shops, slip-way.
Coppet Hall Beach is a Blue Flag Beach and has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Coppet Hall beach does not allow dogs between May - September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...