All Places in Cheshire
- Hoseasons Fir Trees is set in beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by peaceful countryside this park offers a haven of rural tranquillity just a mile from historic Chester. An excellent base for exploring with Chester Racecourse and Chester Zoo close by. You are just an hours’ drive from the North Wales coast and the cosmopolitan cities of Liverpool and Manchester. Two-bedroom caravans in a tranquil setting.A flat-screen TV/CD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non-smoking accommodation
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Queen Hotel in Chester has it all, from location to luxury and comfort to character, which means you can enjoy a grand getaway in the North West, and join the likes of Lily Langtree and Charles Dickens on our prestigious historic guest list! This magical, magnificent BEST WESTERN PREMIER hotel offers its guests unparalleled 4-star luxury and service to exceed all expectations. Before you marvel at the fabulous ceilings, spectacular staircases, and regal public areas of this stately site, take a moment to consider whether a night or two is long enough! With a proud past and a promising future, our classic-yet-contemporary building and Victorian interior will leave you de-stressed and impressed, so stay awhile and enjoy all that our bars, lounges, award-winning Kings' Quarters Grill and awe-inspiring Baltic Exchange Gardens have to offer.
- Chester Racecourse, known as the Roodee, is according to official records the oldest racecourse still in use in England located on the banks of the River Dee. The site was once a harbour during the Roman settlement of the city during the Dark Ages but was closed as the river silted up thus making navigation impossible. Towards the centre of the infield is a raised mound which is decorated by a small cross known as a “rood”. It is from this that the race course derives the name “Roodee”; Roodee is a corruption of “Rood Eye”, meaning “The Island of the Cross”.
- Situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, explore the historic facades of the Black and White buildings and two tiered rows of over 1000 shops. With its beautiful Cathedral, exciting nightlife and cultural heritage, Chester really is the ideal city break. Our Chester City Centre Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, is a classical boutique hotel in the heart of the historic City of Chester, situated on the famous City Walls and near the Eastgate Clock Tower, said to be the second most photographed clock in England. First opened in 1650, you won’t find another more historical hotel in Chester but you will find out hotel’s period charm blends perfectly with modern luxury, creating the perfect environment to relax and unwind. Our elegant stylish and flexible function suites teamed with a city centre location, provide the perfect environment for a wedding, conference or event with free, unlimited WiFi powered by The Cloud for every delegate. Our Meeting and event promise will make sure you get the environment and dedicated team to meet all of your needs. When the business day is done, there’s no better place for you to retire to than the new 1650 St Johns Restaurant where you’ll dine on sensational food using fresh, quality ingredients, topped off with an excellent wine selection and friendly, personal service. Aiming to be one of the coolest new restaurants in Chester, enjoy our personally crafted 2-4-1 cocktails The hotel has the perfect location to sample all the delights that Chester has to offer including shopping, Chester nightlife, Dee River cruises, the famous Chester Racecourse along with historical attractions such as The Rows and City Walls. A 15 minute trip will take you to the Chester Oaks Designer Outlet or Chester Zoo.