Minnis Bay Beach
Minnis Bay beach is a long, rural sandy bay with rocky and shingle areas, promenade and paddling pool.
Popular for watersports: sailing club, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Facilities include lifeguards and first aid, cafes, toilets, parking, chalets for hire, picnic area, pub and children’s play area nearby.
Minnis Bay Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
Minnis Bay beach, No dogs between 1st May to 30th September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Margate in Kent is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map