St Mildreds Bay Beach
St. Mildred’s Bay beach is a sandy bay with promenade, cliffs and tidal pool. At high tide most of the beach disappears so plan your visit although you can always look around Westgate.
Facilities include lifeguards and first aid, cafes, pub and restaurant nearby, toilets, parking and chalets for hire.
St Mildreds Bay Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
St Mildreds Bay beach has dog restrictions between 1st May and 30th September where dogs are not allowed on the beach between 10am to 6pm.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Margate in Kent is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map