Croyde Bay Beach (Devon)
Croyde Bay beach is a wide sandy beach backed with sand dunes and located within a sheltered North Devon bay. The beach sits between the larger beaches of Putsborough/ Woolacombe beach to the north and Saunton Sands to the south.
Popular with experienced surfers and novices.
Car parking, choice of cafes, toilets, seasonal lifeguards, campsite and plenty of surfing shops selling a whole range of equipment.
Croyde Bay, Dogs not allowed May 1st to September 30th.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Croyde in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...