Westbrook Bay Beach (Kent)
Westbrook Bay beach is a andy beach with promenade.
Facilities include cafe, toilets, lifeguards, chalets and deckchairs hire, designated water ski area with bowls and tennis nearby.
Westbrook Bay Beach is a Blue Flag Beach and has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Westbrook Bay beach between 1st May and 30th September where dogs are allowed on leads between 10am to 6pm.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Margate in Kent is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...