Elmer Sands and Middleton-on-sea beaches are an excellent location for kite buggies. The beach has excellent compact flat sand at mid to low tide. When the tide is low you Read more [...]
The Old Carthouse is a holiday home with a barbecue, set in Steyning. It provides free private parking. The kitchen has a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom. Towels Read more [...]
Stafford House offers pet-friendly accommodation in Littlehampton. Stafford House boasts views of the garden and is 27 km from Brighton & Hove. Free WiFi is featured . There is a Read more [...]
Worthing Pier is a traditional seaside pier that opened on 12 April 1862 and sits in the middle of the beach front at Worthing The pier today has the Pavilion Read more [...]
Splash Point beach is located to the East of Worthing Pier, a pebble beach with wooden groynes and sand at mid to low tide. The beach garden at Splash Point marks Read more [...]
Just off the seafront in Lancing, The New Sussex Hotel offers en suite accommodation alongside a pub, restaurant and beer garden. Elegantly styled rooms have free Wi-Fi, and the menu Read more [...]
Set 2.2 km from Chichester Cathedral in Chichester, The Bulls Head welcomes guests with a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Each room has its own private Read more [...]
Littlehampton lifeboat station was first established in 1884 and now in a new station with two inshore boats. Located in the twon centre with a shop and next door to Read more [...]
The Bluebird Cafe is located overlooking the sand and shingle of Ferring beach. What’s on the menu: Breakfasts, light lunches, afternoon teas, fresh fish, fully licensed. And something else…..dogs welcome!
Southwick Beach is a rock and shingle mix on the entrance to Shoreham harbour. Facilities include toilets, cafe and parking.
Located in Bognor Regis, 36 km from Brighton & Hove, Candle Villa features free WiFi access and free private parking. A flat-screen TV is provided. Portsmouth is 31 km from Read more [...]
Chichester Guildhall was built in 1269 as the church for the Greyfriars. After the Dissolution of the monasteries the church became the Town Hall. It is a Grade 1 listed Read more [...]