Aldwick beach is the continuation of a single long stretch of West Sussex pebble beaches. As with all beaches in this area you have pebbles only at high tide and then as the tide goes out you get compact sand. The tide goes out a long way giving lots of space and exposes some rocks to explore.
The beach has some colourful beach huts and a small beachside cafe that has tables and sells hot and cold food. The beach here also has some small fishing boats that get pulled onto the beach.
Behind the beach you have Marine Park that gives an alternative to the pebbles and sand and also some more space whilst the tide is in.
Beach huts, beach cafe selling hot and cold food, parking (pay and display Apr-Sept and free Oct – Mar), gardens and grass area.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Aldwick Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bognor Regis in West Sussex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map