1. Made with organic cotton – Organic cotton farming methods are better for producers and the farm ecosystem. Instead of more toxic pesticides and fertilisers, co-planting and insect traps are used, which encourages biodiversity and leads to the extra soft feel of our organic cotton clothing.
2. Made to be remade – Shopping with us is a vote for less waste. When products you’ve purchased from us become worn out or are no longer your style, you can return them to be remade into something new instead of sending them to a landfill. They’ll be transformed into recycled yarn and woven into new t-shirts in our recycled range to give them a new life. You simply need to scan the QR code on the care label to get Freepost returns and money off your next purchase.
3. Made using renewable energy – Clean, renewable energy is a vital tool to reduce the effects of climate change. Throughout our supply chain, renewable energy is used. In the UK, Teemill our production partner owns a solar farm and power manufacturing operations with renewables. In India, the factory owns two wind farms and a 150kw PV array.
4. Plastic-free packaging – Instead of plastic packaging, we use a rip and splash-proof mailer bag made of paper. Big orders come in cardboard boxes with paper-based tape.
5. Giving something back – Even with organic materials, modern production, safe inks, renewable energy and plastic-free packaging, we understand there is still a carbon impact. To this end, we then have several initiatives that give back and negate this impact:
- One Tee, One Tree weekends, where we plant one tree per order received.
- One Tee, One KG weekends, where we recover 1 KG of ocean plastic per order received.
6. Not sure about our designs? – There’s something special on our website, custom personalised products at the tap of a button. It’s a tool that lets you design and order your own custom t-shirts. We can print to order in full colour, even photos, in the same high quality but one at a time. Seriously, you can design and order a single custom tee in your size. Maybe you’ve got an inner artist that needs a release, or a Birthday present to buy for someone. It’s simple, our design studio lets you do it. Design and order on your phone, and make what you wear your own. Give it a try, and share your creations with your friends.