Find the nearest Attractions & Theme Park
Our Attractions and Theme Parks category brings all Coast Radar’s listings related to looking for something to do or a place to visit together where they offer some form of themed attraction.
Finding the best things to see and do on a day out with your family or friends is easy – simply explore the attractions and theme parks links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search bar to plan your next UK and Ireland activity.
- The Black Sheep Brewery is an ale brewery in the town of Masham in North Yorkshire. Set up by Paul Theakston in 1992 in an old maltings building which stood on the River Ure, the brewery now only makes beer from high quality raw materials. Their bottled beers and casked ales have won many awards. Black Sheep Brewery has an on-site visitor centre, shop and restaurant, as well as offering guided tours of the brewery.
- Submarine Museaum in Portsmouth has everything you need for an adventure! This museum is all about submarines and they take you back in time to Alexander the Great and other ancient heroes who thought about winning wars through underwater approaches! You can even go onboard a WWII submarine and find out what it was like leagues under the sea and in battle. Take a look inside the tiny X-craft, a miniature sub that saw action during D-Day in 1944! The History Galleries allow to travel back to 1620 when the first submersible was tested right up to today’s huge submarines. There is good coffee and cake at the coffee shop overlooking the Portsmouth Harbour and the museum is open from 10am and an adult costs £12.50 and a child from aged 5, just £9!Parking Toilets Disabled access Child friendly Cafe Shop
- The tower has six floors of interactive exhibitions. On the top floor, you have the Camera Obscura to project a “virtual” tour of the city, and also on the rooftop terrace with its views of Edinburgh and telescopes. The floors beneath hold the “World of Illusions”, which offers interactive exhibits demonstrating aspects of optical illusions, light, colour. There are also puzzles, a mirror maze, and a vortex tunnel. Although the project is primarily a tourist attraction, it also serves as a learning centre about optical illusions, holograms, the origins of photography and about Edinburgh itself.
- The Benromach Distillery started in 1898 using the same spring water rising in nearby Romach Hills. Visitiors are guided around our boby mill, mash tun, wooden washbacks, 2 copper stills, spirit safe, filling room, dunnage warehouses and visitor centre with many mementoes. And, of course, you can enjoy a tutored tasting of our gorgeous classic Speyside Single Malt Whisky.
- Codona’s Amusement Park was established by the Codona Family in 1969 and is currently still managed by the family. It is situated adjacent to the Aberdeen Beach and Queens Links on the coast of the North Sea. Facilities include an outdoor amusement park, Sunset Boulevard (indoor complex), indoor and outdoor adventure golf and food/drink outlets.
- Three parks in one, with Adventureland and Wonderland outside and the Wild Thing! Aztec play centre inside. There are over 28 fantastic rides and attractions throughout the park to excite and entertain from speedy rides like Turbo Teacups and Wild Bill’s Runaway Train through to more gentle rides like Curvy Caterpillars and Flying Elephants and everything in between. Not forgetting the ever popular Animals Cuddle Corner introducing children to a range of furry creatures! Indoors the Wild Thing! Aztec play centre is packed with imaginative activities and is also home to the Café of Muchooeatyou, themed party rooms and a mezzanine TV lounge.