Find the nearest Hoseasons
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations .
- Hoseasons Riverside Holiday Village (formerly Purn Holiday Park) is ideally located just 5 minutes’ drive from eternally popular Weston-Super-Mare Purn Holiday Park sits in the greenbelt landscape of Bleadon and unites a tranquil setting with superb facilities. A perfect retreat for a traditional family holiday. The glorious local surroundings host an array of attractions ranging from sleepy market towns to sandy beaches and lively seaside resorts. Choose from a selection of quality two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Silver 4 and Gold 4) Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific Silver 6 and Bronze 2 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park nestles on a hillside overlooking the sparkling waters of Luce Bay Whitecairn boasts panoramic views over the Mull of Galloway to the Isle of Man and beyond. On the edge of pretty Glenluce village and close to sandy beaches you’re ideally located for exploring this picturesque Scottish area. The park has a launderette, children’s outdoor play area and trout fishing (catch and release) is also available. From April until October guests can use the indoor heated swimming pool at the nearby sister park. Choose from two and three bedroom caravans and luxury lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Highland 2 and Highland 3 only) TV/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Side verandah (in caravans only) Verandah with garden furniture (in lodges only) Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Bladnoch Merrick and Highland 3 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Ruby Country Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection nestling amidst the grandeur of pine trees deep in the heart of Ruby Country renowned for its majestic swathes of unspoilt rolling countryside. The perfect romantic escape. Country meets bespoke in these exclusive lodges creating an idyllic haven of peace and tranquility. The partly wooded setting lends a sense of seclusion complemented by superb design and rustic features while hot tubs offer the ultimate way to soak up the ambience and the wonderful night skies! Ideally located on the Devon/Cornwall border a wealth of market towns quaint villages and attractions await within an easy drive. Nearby Bude boasts restaurants pubs and shops aplenty with a true flavour of traditional south west life. A collection of stunning two and three bedroom bespoke lodges. Interiors and furnishings may vary but all are designed to the most discerning standards and complete with your very own hot tub. Perfect for romantic breaks and special occasions at any time of the year.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking with furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots £20pw and highchairs £15pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Grange Park Lodges make a perfect rural retreat offering the best of both worlds. Ideal for exploring the natural beauty and picturesque villages of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds or enjoying the array of leisure activities in the glorious surrounding area. A choice of one three and four bedroom country lodges.Outdoor hot tub (except Grange Lodge) Flat screen TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific Grange Lodge Grange Lodge VIP and Country Lodge VIP only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Felixstowe Beach is just a short walk from the delightful resort of Felixstowe with parks gardens shops and restaurants all on the doorstep this friendly park offers the perfect base for a seaside family holiday on the Suffolk heritage coast. The superb indoor heated pool has a mini slide and paddling pool. Children will love their own adventure playground and Children’s Club with fun games and competitions. The fully refurbished Family Entertainment Club provides the ideal venue to relax and enjoy a quiet drink or meal and there’s plenty of family entertainment on offer. This park is ideally located for exploring the beautiful coastline and the numerous fascinating and picturesque villages of rural Suffolk. Spacious comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Beds made up on arrival (in Gold Plus 3 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Felix Bronze Plus 2 WF) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze and Silver 2 (pets) accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Save
- Hoseasons Calvert Trust Kielder is a warm welcome awaits everyone at Calvert Trust Kielder. Nestled in the heart of Kielder Water and Forest Park this spectacular setting offers tranquility relaxation and a beautiful unspoilt natural landscape. It is the perfect base to experience Northumberland International Dark Sky Park and to explore Northumberland National Park and Hadrian’s Wall. Extremely spacious purpose built four star Scandinavian style lodges offering spectacular views.Flat screen TV with freesat/DVD Stereo with iPod docking station Payphone Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer washer/dryer height adjustable work tops and sink Level entry shower and bathroom Bed linen duvets and towels Gas and/or electricity included Travel cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) All non smoking accommodation Some lodges are located on the hill away from the main centre – please check suitability when booking
- Hoseasons The Woods commands panoramic views of the Ochil Hills these stunning woodland lodges take full advantage of their unique location in the glorious Stirling countryside. A wonderful touring base boasting unparalleled access to the very best of central Scotland. A restaurant/bar and shop are at hand on site while Stirling’s wealth of local attractions are all easily accessible. Edinburgh is 45 minutes’ drive. Spacious and luxurious three bedroom lodges all with beautiful views of the mountain landscape.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath with overhead shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Patio with garden furniture Double glazed and heated throughout Gas and electricity by meter reading Travel cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in Stirling Lodge only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Fir Trees is set in beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by peaceful countryside this park offers a haven of rural tranquility just a mile from historic Chester. An excellent base for exploring with Chester Racecourse and Chester Zoo close by. You are just an hours’ drive from the North Wales coast and the cosmopolitan cities of Liverpool and Manchester. Two bedroom caravans in a tranquil setting.Flat screen TV/CD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Highfield Grange is set on the famous Essex sunshine coast Highfield Grange sits just 2 miles from the golden sandy beaches and bustling promenade of popular Clacton-on-Sea. Within easy reach of beautiful Constable country and boasting a wealth of on site facilities including first class entertainment and children’s activity programmes the park ensures something to keep everyone in the family amused day and night. An excellent touring base in a region of contrasts Highfield Grange is ideally situated for exploring the tranquil Essex countryside and superbly placed for enjoying day trips to London via the A12. Closer at hand Clacton offers numerous seaside attractions and a fabulous shopping village while Colchester England’s oldest recorded town is home to an award winning zoo – a must for kids of all ages – and a wealth of family amenities. Flatford Dedham the Tendring Scenic Drive and the seaside resorts of Frinton Walton and Holland-on-Sea are all within easy reach. You have a choice of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and three bedroom lodges.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific Bronze accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Lochy Holiday Park is set in beautiful open countryside sloping down to the shingle beach of the River Lochy this park boasts magnificent views which include mighty Ben Nevis and offers you a perfect holiday base at any time of year. A superb touring centre you are ideally placed for taking the skiers gondola up Aonach Mor or exploring the vast range of mountain bike trails from cross country to white knuckle downhills. Try the steam train to Mallaig or day trips to Skye or the lovely Kyle of Lochalsh. Exceptional walking good fishing sailing boat trips and golf are all available locally while the park’s acres of grass and riverbank provide a natural playground to complement a superb quality play area. Nearby Fort William provides entertainment and restaurants for enjoyable evenings. Distinctive upstairs apartments with stunning views superb caravans and top class pine lodges. Ideal for year round breaks and skiing holidays.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £7pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Great Glen Water Park is surrounded by magnificent scenery on the shores of Loch Oich with the wooded hills behind this park offers an excellent variety of watersports and land based activities together with the comfort and convenience of holiday lodges. Great Glen is open all year round the scenery and nearby activity centre make for a perfect destination whatever the season. There is also good local skiing (from beginners to advanced) on Aonach Mor ski resort nearby. A choice of detached Scandinavian lodges an individual detached cottage and semi detached cottages on the shores of Loch Oich.Outdoor hot tub (in Struan Cottage only) TV Kitchen including microwave Dishwasher (in Loch Oich Lodge Loch Oich Plus Loch View Premier and some Loch Side Lodges only) Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Towels (except Loch Side Lodge and Loch View Lodge) Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Loch Side Lodge and Struan Cottage) Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity by meter reading Cots £15pw each highchairs free of charge Pets £20pw each (max 2) (except Loch Oich Plus) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Grattons Cedar Lodges are set within a picturesque hillside garden location on the edge of the award winning village of Berrynarbor with a pub and shop nearby in an area of outstanding natural beauty with stunning valley and sea views. Positioned just a mile away from Exmoor National Park and close to some of the best beaches in the country with the south west coastal path nearby it’s an ideal base from which to explore the scenery of North Devon or just to relax in the peace and tranquillity of the garden setting. A children’s play area a field for dog walking and a laundry room are available on site. DVD library iPod docking station and beach equipment are available for use. A choice of one and two bedroom timber lodges.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Towels and beach towels for hire Beds made up for your arrival Barbecue hire (£3 per day/£10 per week) Electricity by £1 coin meter Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £20pw each (max 3) Complimentary welcome pack – tea coffee and milk All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility