Find the nearest Hoseasons
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations .
- Hoseasons Lagnakeil Highland Lodges is set in the peace and quiet of Lerags Glen and nestling in seven acres of scenic wooded hillside overlooking Loch Feochan offering you a wonderful holiday at any time of the year. Only 3 miles away is the picturesque harbour town of Oban ’Gateway to the Isles’. A beautiful base to tour the West Highlands and Islands of Scotland. A choice of well equipped detached lodges.TV with selected satellite channels Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by meter reading Babies must be included in party total Cots/travel cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £20pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection nestling on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills and affording spectacular views of the Somerset countryside. New in 2013 and perfectly placed for enjoying the South West’s numerous delights this is a superior base for a family holiday taken entirely at your own pace. Boasting decadently furnished lodges some complete with hot tubs this fabulous park brims with activities to suit everyone. For the more adventurous there is an abundance of activities in the local area. Including windsurfing sailing canoeing and kayaking. Walks and cycle trails criss-cross the glorious grounds while climbing and caving are available nearby. Exploring Somerset’s wealth of picturesque towns and charming villages by foot horse or bike is a must! Choose from a wide selection of two and three bedroom holiday homes and two three and four bedroom lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Premier lodges only) Flat screen TV with Freeview TV in bedrooms (in Premier lodges only) iPod docking station Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking area with patio furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Baby bath on request Pets £70pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Southsea Holiday Park is located right on the beach in Southsea with breathtaking views to the Isle of Wight this peaceful park is ideal for exploring the numerous attractions of Portsmouth and the beautiful South Coast. Coastal and countryside walks unfold from the doorstep while Southsea Castle HMS Victory Port Solent Marwell Zoological Park and day trips to the Isle of Wight are all nearby. A choice of two bedroom caravans offering an ideal base to explore the South Coast.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity £4.50 per night May 1-Sep 30 £9.50 per night Oct 1-Apr 30 Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Travel cots £10pw each Pets £25pw each (max 1) (in Bronze Sea Caravan only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sandaway Beach Holiday Park is set on a low cliff boasting spectacular ocean views Sandaway sits just a short walk from its own renowned private beach close to the charming traditional village of Combe Martin. Perfect for exploring North Devon! Guests enjoy use of the facilities at neighbouring Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Sandaway’s sister park and Combe Martin hosts pubs cafés shops and restaurants. Ilfracombe is 4 miles. A selection of caravans chalets and apartments some offering spectacular views.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets (except Bronze Caravan Bronze Caravan 4 and Budget Caravan 3) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Budget Caravan 3) Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs available for hire Babies must be included in the party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
- Hoseasons Skirlington is a family run cliff-top park holds a David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation and sits just 200m from the beach. The superb leisure centre boasts an indoor heated pool baby pool sauna and steam room and a fully equipped gym while the Tow Bar Inn offers several bars serving bar meals regular seasonal entertainment for adults and children including quizzes and cabarets American themed diner and childrens’ room ’Planet Party’. A well stocked fishing lake is on site while golf and indoor bowls are available nearby. A range of 12ft-wide two or three bedroom caravans.TV/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Cotsides available free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Andrewshayes Holiday Park overlooking East Devon’s spectacular Corry Valley just 6 miles from the world-renowned Jurassic Coast this friendly park offers a perfectly located base for relaxing and exploring all the delights of the glorious West Country. The covered heated swimming pool and welcoming family bar are at hand while nearby Axminster Lyme Regis and a wealth of picturesque villages and seaside resorts await discovery. A selection of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans set in the beautiful rolling countryside of South Devon.Outdoor hot tub (in Swift Serenity only) TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or £25 per short break each (max 2) (in specific Standard caravans) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons River Edge offers you all the benefits of a family owned and run park combined with a wonderful setting beside tranquil River Earn. Take advantage of the rural location whilst only being 3 miles from Perth and just 35 miles from historic Edinburgh. Moncreiffe Hill just behind affords spectacular views over Perth and Strathearn. Golf cycling and watersports are all nearby. There are pubs restaurants coffee shops and takeaways available locally. Your lodge is set in a well kept area of trees and grassland.TV with selected satellite channels DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Verandah and garden furniture Electricity by coin meter (except Moncreiffe) Gas and electricity included (in Moncreiffe only) Travel cots £20pw each highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation All lodges have ramp access for visitors with mobility difficulties
- Hoseasons Glengarry Lodges are situated on the shores of Loch Lochy with stunning views this peaceful Scottish retreat truly offers the best of both worlds with the excitement of action and adventure just two miles away at Great Glen Water Park. A perfect year round destination. An excellent variety of watersports and land-based activities are at hand together with wonderful walking and great skiing (all levels) at Aonach Mor Ski Resort. Guests are welcome to enjoy all the facilities at its sister park Great Glen Water Park. A choice of detached A-frame lodges on the peaceful shores of Loch Lochy.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one in the lounge area Gas and electricity by meter reading Cots £15pw each highchairs free of charge No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Woodside Lodge Retreat is part of our Evermore Lodge Collection a blissful haven of peace and tranquillity nestling in a secluded beachside location between Cowes and Fishbourne. Boasting a private beach and surrounded by the lush woodland teeming wildlife and serene waters of a truly heavenly Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty this rural idyll unlocks unrivalled opportunities for romantic escapes and families seeking to get back to nature. Complementing the stunning setting next to picturesque Wootton Creek each lodge hosts a high-end design that unites sumptuous bedding and contemporary luxury features – some with outdoor hot tubs – to maximise relaxation. Factor in red squirrels and this enchanting base will charm any lover of the great outdoors! Bring a canoe or small boat to enjoy the private beach and glorious local waters while bustling Ryde the international yachting hub of Cowes and many quaint villages and towns await nearby. The famous fishing and watersports of the south are easily accessible. A choice of luxury two three and four bedroom lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Premier lodges only) Flat screen TV with Freeview Additional flat screen TV in bedrooms (in Premier lodges only) Wi-Fi iPod docking station Games console Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer dryer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Use of bathrobes (in Premier lodges only) Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Pets 70pw each (in specific accommodation only) Complimentary welcome pack on arrival All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Doniford Bay Holiday Park offers a warm West Country welcome! With direct access to a rocky shingle beach fabulous facilities and a superb location for exploring you have everything you need for a fun-filled family seaside holiday to remember. There’s something for everyone at Doniford Bay with a wealth of sporting facilities and activities and a sparkling programme of family entertainment. The Somerset Coast Minehead Bridgwater Exmoor the Mendip Hills and the numerous attractions of Bristol and Bath are all easily accessible. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Valley Farm is set on the edge of popular Clacton-on-Sea just a short walk from the beach pier and seaside attractions Valley Farm is a perfect choice for a family holiday. Together with indoor and outdoor heated pools children will love the adventure playground while the all-weather sports court provides fun for all the family. The surrounding area has a host of attractions to explore with Colchester home to Roman history a castle zoo and great shopping just 16 miles away. Fishing golf and a variety of sporting facilities abound close by and the picturesque villages and famous landmarks of Lavenham Dedham Vale Kersey and Flatford Mill are all within an easy drive. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Skipsea Sands holiday park makes a superb centre for your family holiday in a countryside setting close to miles of sandy beaches stretching from Flamborough Head to Spurn Point. The park offers a range of facilities and activities to suit all ages and tastes including an indoor swimming pool playground and amusements. The bars and sports hall (with 10-pin bowling and children’s club) are the perfect place to relax after a fun packed day. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)