Find the nearest Hoseasons
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations .
- Hoseasons Devon Hills Lodges boasts a lovely valley setting on the doorstep of the ‘English Riviera’ this superbly located park sits just a stone’s throw from the glorious beaches and bustling town centre of popular Paignton. A haven of peace and tranquillity that unites magnificent Devon countryside views with a wealth of excellent facilities this is the ideal base for enjoying relaxing and invigorating breaks alike. The ‘English Riviera’ stretches for 22 miles from Paignton to Brixham and offers a host of scenic and cultural delights. Within just 3 miles is vibrant Torquay with its wonderful beaches fantastic watersports golf and dynamic nightlife while Devon’s famously quaint chocolate-box villages and the dramatic scenery of Dartmoor await inland. Exeter and Dartmouth are both easily accessible. A choice of holiday homes or lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Country Four VIP Superior Country Four VIP Platinum and Superior Country Six VIP Platinum only) Flat screen TV/DVD with selected satellite channels Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients Devon Hills Holiday Village may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
- Hoseasons Perran View Holiday Park offers you a wonderful base for touring Cornwall – some of the most spectacular beaches and cliffs are only a couple of miles away with the fabulous beach at Perranporth just a few minutes’ drive. Newquay the internationally renowned surfers’ paradise is only 9 miles away. Spacious accommodation with plenty of room for children to play makes Perran View a popular choice for families. During the day make use of the excellent indoor pool and at night the range of free entertainment including discos bands talent contests and cabaret. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy yourselves! Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom cottages comfortable three bedroom bungalow or a two bedroom house.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath with overhead shower (in Silver Cottage 6 and 8 only) shower (in Silver Bungalow 3 only) Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
- Hoseasons Forest Hills Lochside Resort is nestled in the scenic foothills of the Trossachs and overlooking the tranquil shores of Loch Ard Forest Hills Lochside Resort is beautifully set in landscaped gardens and woodland and is ideal for exploring. Feel the exhilaration and enjoy the pure fun of Go Country – Forest Hills unique waterpark on Loch Ard. Climb the iceberg jump into the loch bounce on the trampoline master the seesaw balance on the saturn ring and master the assault course. Suitable for all the family particularly the more adventurous. Two hourly sessions. Wet suit/shoe hire included. Seasonal opening – please check when booking. Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park (20 miles) and Go Ape – UKs number one tree top adventure (5 miles). Choose from a selection of one and two bedroom quality apartments.Interactive TV with internet email and movies on demand* Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Balcony/verandah with patio furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity by meter reading Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets*Charges apply All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Widemouth Bay Holiday Village overlooks the beautiful sandy beaches and rock pools of Widemouth Bay, this park offers the perfect setting for a family holiday. The popular seaside resort of Bude is just 3 miles away and the surrounding area is home to a wealth of unspoilt beaches secluded coves and picturesque fishing villages as well as the famous Eden Project. At the heart of the park is the indoor pool complex with its invigorating bubble pool cascading into the main pool sauna and sheltered sun terrace. Together with panoramic views across the bay the bar and club offer a mix of entertainment for all ages during selected key dates. Choose from a selection of two bedroom coastal bungalows many with their own patio garden furniture and spectacular views of Widemouth Bay.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by coin or card meter Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Double glazed No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Riviera Bay is stunningly located overlooking the picturesque bay and beach of St Mary’s Bay Riviera Bay has magnificent views out to sea and is the ideal base to discover the pretty villages beautiful beaches coves and spectacular coastal path walks. Soak up the sun as you admire the magnificent views across the bay or relax in the indoor pool. There really is something to do for all the family from our 4 lane 10-pin bowlingo to the game zone amusement arcade. Children are especially welcome with play areas for all ages and their own fun packed club! When evening comes the ‘Tropicana’ your superb family entertainment complex hosts an exciting programme of entertainment for the whole family. Whatever it is you’re looking for in a holiday at Riviera Bay there is always something for everyone. Other places of interest in the area areBerry Head Country Park Model village Golden Hind replica Discounts are available for many local attractions and activities Brixham Harbour’s famed fish market Deep sea fishing and boat trips Full range of watersports quad biking and paintball Stay at Riviera Bay and enjoy the facilities and entertainment at Landscove 1/2 mile away.A choice of one and two bedroom terraced chalets set in spacious lawned grounds.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £12pw each Cots in lounge only Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Riviera Bronze 1 (pet) and Riviera Bronze 2 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Surf Bay Holiday Park is just a few minutes’ walk from famous Pebble Ridge and the fantastic safe sandy beach at Westward Ho! (accessed by a private walkway) this beautifully maintained park offers you a haven for a family beach holiday. Overlooking a 600-acre country park Surf Bay also affords superb walking and wildlife-spotting opportunities while for the more energetic body boarding is a must. Wi-Fi access (in designated areas) and a launderette available for all dates. Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.Flat screen TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Skylark) Gas and electricity included Heated throughout Babies must be included in party total Cots/travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in Pipit (Pet) only)
- Hoseasons Exmoor Gate nestles in a pretty wooded valley on the edge of Exmoor this small family run park sits on the tourist route between Taunton and Bampton. Perfect for those wishing to take a holiday at their own pace Exmoor Gate offers you the opportunity to be as active or relaxed as you like. An indoor pool, sauna, steam room, in house beauty treatments, gym, free Wi-Fi (games room) pool table, air hockey table, football table, book library, payphone, dog walking area and children’s play area are available on park. Walk the hills and soak up the drama of Exmoor enjoy the beaches fish or sail on Wimbleball Lake or play some golf. The local gastropub provides the ideal venue for the perfect end to your day whilst Taunton with its shops bistros and nightlife is an easy drive. Cottage located at the entrance to the park and lodges in a hillside location.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with selected satellite channels/DVD Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer Bath and/or shower Towels £5pp per week (payable on arrival) Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed Night storage heating included (Oct-Mar) Electricity for hot tub included Electricity by coin meter Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Pets £30pw each (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Located close to Grange-over-Sands in the heart of the majestic Lake District this friendly park combines spectacular scenery with excellent facilities – everything you need for an unforgettable family holiday. Winner of the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation Lakeland’s beautiful grounds are home to a wealth of fabulous facilities. From indoor and outdoor pools to family sports activities and fun-packed kids clubs. Once evening falls the family can enjoy
- Hoseasons Looe Bay sits amongst picturesque fishing villages idyllic beaches and beautiful countryside. Looe Bay puts you in the perfect spot for exploring South-East Cornwall. Looe village itself is a classic seaside resort. There’s a pretty beach you can go crabbing off the harbour wall and explore the rock pools! Back on park there’s something for everyone. From splashing around in the indoor heated pool to challenging the family to a game of tennis. And kids of all ages will love the fun and games of our free clubs. Once the sun goes down relax with a quiet drink before sitting back to enjoy the fantastic tribute shows and award-winning Showtime Entertainment. Once the sun goes down relax into the evening with a quiet drink with friends before sitting back to enjoy the fantastic tribute shows and award-winning entertainment. A superb choice of two or three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Pensilva) Heating in lounge Heated towel rail or radiator in bathroom (except St Piran) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Garnffrwd Park offers a quiet and peaceful holiday in beautiful wooded countryside grounds ideally located to explore Carmarthenshire’s beautiful beaches and castles at the centre of which is a 5 acre spring fed lake for fly fishing and walks. Shops and restaurants are just 2 miles away. For glorious beaches the Pembrokeshire coast and the Gower Pensinsula are just a short drive away. Quality Canadian pine log lodges and an 18th Century stone barn cottage.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £20pw each (max 2) (except Cerrig Cottage)
- Hoseasons Kingfisher Apartments is situated next to a stunning group of lakes associated with famous author and presenter John Bailey known as ’Kingfisher’ these stylish apartments are the perfect retreat for a relaxing break in the heart of the Norfolk countryside. Attractions abound in this scenic retreat Lenwade alone offers a dinosaur park wildlife park golf club and craft shops. Numerous pretty market towns pubs and gastropubs the Broads beaches racecourses at Fakenham Great Yarmouth and Newmarket windmills and unspoilt countryside walks are all close by. Other places of interest in the area areNorwich (12 miles) – castle cathedral market theatre excellent shopping bars and restaurants cinema leisure centres football Norfolk broads Historic country houses Steam railway Pubs and gastropubs Riding school Market towns Cycle paths WalksThese exceptional apartments are finished to exacting standards and all have their own patio or balcony to allow full enjoyment of the views.Outdoor hot tub (except Kingfisher Apt 2) TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Balcony/patio with garden furniture Electric underfloor heating Electricity £30pw or £20 per short break Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 1) (in specific apartments only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Killigarth Manor nestles amidst rolling countryside on Cornwall’s sunny south coast Killigarth Manor sits just a short walk from glorious Talland Bay. Uniting fabulous activities with family evening entertainment this is a perfect base for a family seaside holiday to remember. A paradise for lovers of beaches traditional harbours and quaint fishing villages Looe Polperro and magnificent Whitsand Bay are all nearby. A selection of comfortable caravans stylish lodges and an apartment set amongst the tranquil setting of the pleasant manor grounds.TV Kitchen Microwave and fridge/freezer (in Gold Lodge Gold Caravan 2 Platinum Caravan 2 and Platinum Caravan 3 only) Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation) Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Gold Lodge) Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Babies must be included in party total (in Gold Caravan 8 only) Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation . There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.