Find the nearest Hoseasons
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations .
- Hoseasons Bracken Lodge and Owl’s Retreat has Scandinavian style lodges offering you peace tranquility and a superb base for exploring the beautiful North Norfolk countryside. Nestling in the heart of a pine forest with wildlife and country walks extending from your doorstep. Guests can enjoy the use of the well equipped leisure centre (including an indoor pool) just 11/2 miles away. Scandinavian style A-frame lodges cosily heated and double glazed ideal for year round holidays.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electric heating Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs free of charge (must be booked in advance) Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons White Rose Country Cottages are set between York and Thirsk in Herriot country White Rose is ideal for exploring the delights of North Yorkshire Scarborough and Whitby. Lightwater Valley Theme Park and North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway are within easy reach. The adjoining caravan park also offers an excellent range of facilities. Well equipped cottages centrally heated for year-round comfort.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Central heating Additional sleeping for one in the lounge area Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets (max 2)
- Hoseasons White Cross Bay is enviably situated in the heart of the Lake District. White Cross Bay enjoys 60 acres of delightful wooded parkland running down to the shores of Lake Windermere. Surrounded by fells offering beautiful scenery all year round this is a perfect base for walking, climbing, fishing (national fishing licence required), sailing and boating. Ambleside, Windermere and Bowness are nearby. Accommodation is within easy reach of the lake and clubhouse but due to steep gradients or steps in certain areas the park may not be suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with mobility difficulties. Choose from a range of caravans pine lodges and holiday homes.TV with selected satellite channels Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw and £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Beech Hedge is surrounded by picturesque countryside in the heart of rural Perthshire just 10 miles from the fair city of Perth this beautifully located park sits near the rivers Tay and Isla and boasts views of the Grampian Mountains. A superb centrally located base for exploring this lovely Scottish area. There is a launderette available for all dates. A choice of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans one bedroom holiday homes and two-bedroom real log lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Bracken Log Lodge only) A TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs (additional charges apply) Pets additional charges (max 1) (in specific Isla and Grampian caravans and Kinclaven Lodge only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Waveney Park boasts a sublime Norfolk Broads setting this beautifully situated park enjoys a private marina and is a proud holder of the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. A haven of peace and tranquility offering excellent facilities it hosts an indoor heated swimming pool day cruiser hire and welcoming inn – perfect for relaxing and exploring the glorious countryside and unique delights of this magical area. Superbly located for touring the quaint town of Beccles is nearby home to fabulous Broadland views a bustling quayside weekly market and diverse array of shops and eateries. Within just half an hour drive are Somerleyton Hall Africa Alive Safari Park Oulton Broad and Great Yarmouth’s famous fun-filled Pleasure Beach. Historic Norwich with superb shopping is 15 miles. Comfortable two bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Meadow’s End Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection. Nestling peacefully in tranquil meadowland which boasts a David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation this stunning cluster of luxury lodges is ideally located for exploring the majestic Lake District. Each exquisite lodge features a contemporary design that blends seamlessly with the idyllic setting creating a sumptuous base for relaxing and unwinding far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. the unique charm of this indulgent rural retreat. Outdoor pursuits bustling market towns scenic coastal walks the famous Cartmel Race meetings and leisurely cruises on Lake Windermere number among a plethora of local attractions to suit all promising a host of cherished holiday memories. A stunning selection of outstanding luxurious lodges each with stylish design elements and contemporary touches.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Pets £50 each per week or short break (max 2) (in Romney Lodge only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Old Leake Park enjoys a peaceful location in the heart of the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside Old Leake Park sits close to the bustling market town of Boston and the eternally popular resort of Skegness. A superb retreat for exploring this lovely area’s diverse delights. Boston boasts an ancient market amongst its attractions while the Lincolnshire coast’s sandy beaches offer traditional seaside fun for all. Choose from a selection of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and a luxury cottage.Outdoor hot tub (in Leake Cottage only) Sauna (in Leake Cottage only) TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Additional sleeping in the lounge (in Elm and Oak caravans only) Central heating (in Leake Cottage only) Gas and electricity included Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific Elm Caravan only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Fairview Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection. Boasting a spectacular setting overlooking unspoilt countryside this exclusive selection of luxury lodges enjoys an enviable location just a short drive from the magnificent Yorkshire coastline. Each superb high quality Finnish lodge blends tradition with modern living featuring sleek contemporary kitchens stylish bathrooms and cutting edge technology with underfloor heating Smart TV’s and Blu-ray players. Most even enjoy they own outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring the area. This lovely corner of England boasts just 30 minutes away colourful seaside resorts a jaw-dropping coastline and miles and miles of tranquil countryside. Whether it’s sandcastles on the beach strolling around a stately home or bird watching on Spurn Point Fairview Lodges is the perfect escape in East Yorkshire. A selection of luxurious two and three bedroom solid log lodges. All with contemporary design features and most with their own outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub (in Landrace Pietrain Berkshire and Saddleback only) Flat screen Smart TV with Freeview/Blu-ray Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and dishwasher Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Use of bathrobes and slippers (2 per lodge) Complimentary luxury toiletries Beds made up for your arrival Decking with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included Cots and highchairs £7 each per week or short break Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) Complimentary welcome pack All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Perranporth Bungalows sit nestled in a wooded valley within walking distance of the beautiful and unspolit North Cornish Coast. Every care has been taken to provide stylish self catering accommodation offering everything needed for a truly memorable holiday in Cornwall. Whether it’s for a romantic getaway or a base from which to explore the miles of coastal footpaths and sandy beaches these bungalows will suit everyone. Situated close to the popular resort of Perranporth with its miles of golden sandy beach beach bar serving local food and ales a golf course surf hire and lessons horse riding and a wide expanse of dunes that are perfect for exploring. Newquay with its surf culture working harbour that provides fishing trips a cinema zoo leisure centre shopping restaurants and cafes provides a great day out and is only a short drive along the coast. A selection of two bedroom bungalows set in a beautiful wooded valley.Outdoor hot tub (in Bredon Plus Bungalow and Alpine Bungalow only) Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific Bredon Plus Bungalow and Alpine Bungalow only) All non smoking accommodation Properties are accessed by a number of steps – please check when booking
- Hoseasons St Margaret’s Bay is the perfect place for families seeking a peaceful holiday. Set in mature gardens it sits adjacent to the picturesque village of St Margaret’s at Cliffe just 2 miles from Dover Castle. You are surrounded by National Trust land close to the beautiful white cliffs of Dover. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom bungalows.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Suffolk Sands is just a short walk from the delightful resort of Felixstowe with parks gardens shops and restaurants all on the doorstep this small and friendly park offers views out to the sea with direct access to the beautiful beaches. Although Suffolk Sands doesn’t have any facilities guests are welcome to enjoy all the facilities including an indoor pool children’s club adventure playground shop and fantastic entertainment at its sister Park Felixstowe Beach just 11/2 miles away. Spacious comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Wi-Fi Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Beds made up on arrival (in Gold Plus 3 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Save
- Hoseasons Rainbows End is the ideal base for a peaceful and relaxing family holiday the contemporary chalets at Rainbows End are situated in 13 undisturbed acres including nine acres of tranquil grassland and have private access onto a splendid sandy beach used almost exclusively by visitors to the park. This is a wonderful area for getting away from it all; close by are Bacton Woods ideal for walks and picnics and the many waterways of the Norfolk Broads are within just 6 miles. You can relax on a river trip skipper your own day boat, the perfect way to discover the Broads at your own pace – or visit one of the many birds and animal centres. Bustling Wroxham has something for everyone in the family and Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden has miles of lovely walks ancient oaks and superb views to enjoy. The numerous seaside attractions of Great Yarmouth Cromer and Sheringham and the historic city of Norwich with its two cathedrals cobbled streets magnificent castle and abundance of shops restaurants and nightlife are all easily accessible from the park. Superb two and three-bedroom chalets each enjoying a lovely spot close to the beach.TV Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed Electricity included Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific chalets only)