Nearest Hoseasons UK and Ireland
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
- Hoseasons Manleigh Park enjoys stunning panoramic views over the beautiful North Devon countryside Manleigh Park sits close to the quaint village of Combe Martin just a few minutes’ drive from glorious sandy beaches. This peaceful park is ideal for escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A superb guest lounge is at hand on site while the majestic scenery of Exmoor National Park is just a short drive away. A superb selection of comfortable caravans and chalets some with valley views.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Heated throughout Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific Standard Caravans and Log Cabin 1 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Pendine Sands is superbly located park takes its name from the famous beach next door. It’s the perfect base for exploring glorious scenery in Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. The fantastic facilities on park include an indoor pool nature trail pub with a beer garden and play area and children’s clubs from tots to teenagers, in short plenty to keep everyone happy! At the end of the day The Sands Restaurant and Showbar is the place to be for superb music live shows and family entertainment. The beach at Pendine has been the scene of many land speed records and is also great for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park, the largest in Wales is an unmissable day out for the whole family. The beach at Pendine enjoys renown as the home of many land speed records and is also ideally situated for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park – the largest in Wales offers an unmissable day out for the whole family. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Fridge/freezer (except Crychan) Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Heating in lounge and bedrooms Cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Sandy Glade Holiday Park is set on the beautiful Somerset coast just yards from the fabulous dunes and sandy beaches of Berrow and Brean. Sandy Glade unites a wonderful location with a host of family friendly facilities. Close to the popular seaside resorts of Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-super-Mare this is an ideal base for enjoying all the wonderful West Country has to offer. Famous for sunbathing playing and paddling both Berrow and Brean are perfect for children while the on-site heated indoor pool adventure playground cafe takeaway kids’ club and clubhouse hosting nightly entertainment complete all you need for a fun-packed family holiday. Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-super-Mare are close by while Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, iconic Glastonbury and the vibrant Roman city of Bath are all easily accessible. A selection of chalets caravans and a lodge set amongst spectacular scenery.Outdoor hot tub (in Platinum Lodge only) TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Gold and Platinum lodges) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in the party total Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation
- Hoseasons Crake Valley is a small wooded holiday park with an abundance of birds and wildlife on your doorstep holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. It is situated in an elevated position above Coniston Water with views of the Old Man of Coniston and surrounding fells. Ideal base for touring the Lakes with all main attractions within easy reach. Laundry* and drying room available for all dates. Comfortable timber clad holiday homes.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £10pw and highchairs £5pw each Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Ilfracombe Holiday Park is in the popular resort of Ilfracombe close to the sea this holiday park has something to offer everyone. Among the facilities for you to enjoy on the park are two fabulous indoor pools with sauna children’s play area and children’s club. The Exmoor Club offers discos and regular evening entertainment for all the family. There is also a well stocked shop takeaway service and bar meals available together with a variety of fare including Indian restaurant with takeaway. Lying on Devon’s Golden Coast Ilfracombe is home to a wealth of attractions and activities from shops and bars to beaches and a host of sports. This leading resort is home to a wealth of attractions and activities from shops bars cinema and theatre to Watermouth Castle interesting beaches surfing a host of outdoor sports opportunities and coach and boat trips. Just 7 miles away is Woolacombe’s famous 3 mile beach while Exmoor Barnstaple Lynton Lynmouth Clovelly Dartmoor and Cornwall are all within easy reach The park also has a good bus service. A range of studio apartments bungalows chalets and maisonettes.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets (except Studio Apartment and Budget and Bronze accommodation) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Studio Apartment) Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break (cots in lounge only) Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per week or short break.
- Hoseasons Suffolk Sands is just a short walk from the delightful resort of Felixstowe with parks gardens shops and restaurants all on the doorstep this small and friendly park offers views out to the sea with direct access to the beautiful beaches. Although Suffolk Sands doesn’t have any facilities guests are welcome to enjoy all the facilities including an indoor pool children’s club adventure playground shop and fantastic entertainment at its sister Park Felixstowe Beach just 11/2 miles away. Spacious comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Wi-Fi Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Beds made up on arrival (in Gold Plus 3 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Save
- Hoseasons Grattons Cedar Lodges are set within a picturesque hillside garden location on the edge of the award winning village of Berrynarbor with a pub and shop nearby in an area of outstanding natural beauty with stunning valley and sea views. Positioned just a mile away from Exmoor National Park and close to some of the best beaches in the country with the south west coastal path nearby it’s an ideal base from which to explore the scenery of North Devon or just to relax in the peace and tranquillity of the garden setting. A children’s play area a field for dog walking and a laundry room are available on site. DVD library iPod docking station and beach equipment are available for use. A choice of one and two bedroom timber lodges.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Towels and beach towels for hire Beds made up for your arrival Barbecue hire (£3 per day/£10 per week) Electricity by £1 coin meter Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £20pw each (max 3) Complimentary welcome pack – tea coffee and milk All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility
- Hoseasons Cayton Bay is set in glorious countryside close to the seaside town of Scarborough Cayton Bay boasts the best North Yorkshire has to offer. The perfect setting for a memorable family holiday there’s something for everyone at this lively park. The indoor waterworld offers hours of splashing fun with fountains flume and a slide while the all weather sports court means fun and games for all the family. Children are well catered for with Sparky and the Team providing entertainment and a range of activities for 0–14s. The Boathouse Restaurant serving delicious meals makes an ideal start to the evening before enjoying the dancing competitions shows and visiting cabaret at the Oasis showbar. Cayton Bay is a superb base for exploring the many sandy beaches and historic attractions of this beautiful area. Scarborough Filey and the famous cliffs at Flamborough Head are all within an easy drive. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Summerfields Holiday Park offers the choice of attractions you’d expect from a popular holiday park on the East coast. Among the parks closest to the famous sandy beaches of the lovely Norfolk coastline this is a real family centre offering a super fun holiday for all. You’ll love the glass-fronted heated indoor swimming pool and the Summerfields Showbar Cabaret Club with live music dancing bingo and freshly prepared food and takeaways. A soft play area keeps the children happy while kids aged 5–11 enjoy all the fun games and competitions every morning with the Ellie children’s club. A range of comfortable chalets apartments and caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Summercrest Summertide Sandringham Summerwave Summersea 6 Summersea 7 Summerbreeze 6 and Summerbreeze 7) Heating throughout (except Summerbreeze 6 and 7 and Rio) Electricity by card meter (except Summerpearl) Electricity included (in Summerpearl only) Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific Summershore Summercrest and Summersurf only) Pet friendly – clean up bins special pet area
- Hoseasons Gurnard Pines Holiday Village enjoys a quiet countryside setting close to the yachting haven of Cowes. Set within 55 acres of woodland these spacious holiday homes provide visitors with an ideal base from which to explore everything the beautiful Isle of Wight has to offer. The heart of the resort has a range of leisure pursuits for all the family activities and facilities for all ages to enjoy all year round whilst those looking for quieter moments will find this an location from which to discover the nearby delights and the many beautiful sandy beaches this stunning island has to offer. SoÂ whether your idea of the perfect holiday is getting active or taking it easy there is something for everyone at Gurnard Pines. Choose from two and three bedroom semi detached villas and three bedroom rustic lodges in a woodland setting.Outdoor hot tub (in Solent Villa 2 Plus and Villa 3 Plus only) TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity £4.50 per night May 1-Sep 30 £9.50 per night Oct 1-Apr 30 Double glazed and centrally heated Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Gadgirth Lodges are situated in the historic Gadgirth Estate bordering the river Ayr. The magnificent 28 acre grounds boast a riverside orchard and woodland walks plus private salmon and trout fishing (Mar 15-Oct 31). Ayrshire is a welcoming beautiful area with much to offer visitors. Ayr 10 minutes’ drive has quaint cobbled streets superb amenities and a lively nightlife. A wealth of outdoor pursuits cultural scenic and historic gems are close by. A laundry room is available for all dates. Outstanding double glazed Scandinavian log lodges.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and/or shower Sauna Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Woodburning stove in lounge Electric panel heaters Electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Pets free of charge (max 1) (in specific lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Webbers Country Park commands panoramic views of Dartmoor, the river Exe and unspoilt countryside. Webbers Country Park sits amidst fields and woodland teeming with wildlife and offers an ideal base for exploring East Devon. A short walk away the traditional village of Woodbury hosts two pubs a picturesque 13th Century church and the beautiful Woodbury Common with its 3000 acres of unspoilt heathland and a castle. Golf adventure parks Exmouth beach and historic Exeter are all close by. A choice of comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £15pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation