Nearest Hoseasons Argyll and Bute
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
- Hoseasons Loch Lomond Holiday Park Loch Lomond Holiday Park is set on the banks of Loch Lomond this impressively located park has been recently re-landscaped to a first class standard. A fantastic choice of accommodation awaits including four brand new stunning lodges with hot tubs each with spectacular views of Loch Lomond and luxury interiors that will help you to relax as soon as you arrive. Loch Lomond Holiday Park is ideally located for touring Argyll and the Highlands of Scotland and is only one hour from vibrant Glasgow renowned for its culture. Explore Loch Ness by boat or simply relax and soak up some of Scotland’s most remarkable scenery. The local area provides a number of restaurants and small local shops all within a ten mile radius of the park. Excellent choice of accommodation – caravans holiday homes lodges and the Inveruglas Cottage – all lodges and the cottage enjoy excellent views across the loch.Outdoor hot tub (in Lomond Royal Premier 2 3 and 4 only) TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Dishwasher (except Argyll Caravan Ben Lomond Lodge and Ben Lomond 2 and 3) Bath and/or shower Sauna (in Island Lodge Inveruglas Cottage Clan Lodge and Inveruglas Lodge only) Bed linen duvets and towels Gas and electricity – £5 per day (May-Oct) £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival (applicable from Jan 1st 2015) Babies must be included in party total Cots/travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only) Facilities for own boat/trailer £25pw (must be pre-booked – no jet skis or wet bikes) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Loch Shuna is set in an idyllic sheltered position in the centre of the Island of Buidhe and surrounded by spectacular scenery clear waters and unspoilt islands Loch Shuna is a paradise for lovers of nature wildlife walking and water pursuits. Outstanding Scandinavian log lodges personally managed by the owners featuring beautiful designer fabrics and curtains and leather suites. Heated for year round comfort.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and washing machine Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Night storage heating Electricity included Woodburner (initial supply of logs included) Cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £30pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Lagnakeil Highland Lodges is set in the peace and quiet of Lerags Glen and nestling in seven acres of scenic wooded hillside overlooking Loch Feochan offering you a wonderful holiday at any time of the year. Only 3 miles away is the picturesque harbour town of Oban ’Gateway to the Isles’. A beautiful base to tour the West Highlands and Islands of Scotland. A choice of well equipped detached lodges.TV with selected satellite channels Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by meter reading Babies must be included in party total Cots/travel cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £20pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Loch Awe Holiday Park is situated just a short drive from Oban Loch Awe Holiday Park is ideally located for exploring the many delights this picturesque area has to offer. Glencoe Fort William Inveraray and the Mull of Kintyre are all within easy reach and make great days out while taking in the breathtaking scenery. For those looking for an energetic day out there are various opportunities for climbing golf and pony trekking. If you’re looking for a more relaxing break there are numerous walks river and sea fishing. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and lodges.TV with selected satellite channels/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity £5 per day (May-Oct) and £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Lochgoilhead Lodges is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection set in the heart of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and attached to the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex. Backed by mountains overlooking Loch Goil and boasting an unrivalled array of activities this is an ideal base for exploring and enjoying the best of the Western Highlands at completely your own pace. Quad bikes and all terrain vehicles are a great way to enjoy the breathtaking loch views. A scenic 9-hole golf course runs alongside Loch Goil just outside the leisure centre and there’s also free fishing on the loch or at Drimsynie’s own two hill lochs. A walker’s paradise a wealth of marked trails maximise the stunning views while thrill-seekers enjoy the challenge of treks in the nearby Arrochar Alps. Argyll’s abundant forest trails cycle paths castles parks gardens and picturesque villages are easily accessible. During the main holiday periods you can enjoy a mid week disco/karaoke night. There is Saturday night entertainment. A choice of caravans A-frame or traditional style single storey lodges cottages and a bungalow.Outdoor hot tub (in VIP lodges Lochain Cottage and Tor Mhor Premier VIP only) TV with selected satellite channels DVD and hi-fi (in lodges and Lochain Cottage only) Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electric heating Gas and electricity £5 per day (May-Oct) £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only) Welcome pack and information kit Grocery packs available* – please ask for details All non smoking accommodation Caravans are set within a landscaped setting known as Kingfisher Village at Lochgoilhead attached to the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex
- Hoseasons Hunters Quay is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection. Just 2 miles north of Dunoon easily reached by road or ferry this holiday village offers a superb range of all weather facilities in a magnificent leisure complex. Located in a charming wild Argyll setting beside the Holy Loch and the Firth of Clyde you are surrounded by beautiful glens offering a rich variety of walks and wildlife. This is an ideal centre for touring with Oban Inveraray Rothesay and the wonderful Scottish Lochs all within easy reach. As well as its indoor pools and sports facilities the leisure complex has a popular bar lounge area and restaurant. Due to steep gradients and steps Hunters Quay is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties. A choice of spacious two and three bedroom caravans and double glazed lodges ideal for year round use.Outdoor hot tub (in Rowan Premier 4 Beech Premier 5 Oak Premier Lodge 4 Oak Premier Lodge 6 and Oak Premier 8 only) Flat screen TV/Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Towels (in Comfort Plus lodges and Premier lodges only) Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Heated throughout (except Jura Premier 4 and 6 and Premier lodges) Double glazed and centrally heated (in Jura Premier 4 and 6 and Premier lodges only) Gas and electricity £5 per day (May-Oct) and £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only) Grocery packs available* – please ask for details All non smoking accommodation