Find the nearest Hoseasons in Ayrshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Ayrshire.
- Hoseasons Springwater Lodges is a delightful 6 acre fishery enjoys a peacefully secluded location just 4 miles from lively Ayr. Well stocked with steelheads brown and rainbow trout with fly bait and coarse fishing* available for all dates. Springwater Lodges offer a superb base for a holiday that combines country pursuits with easy accessibility to town amenities and a wealth of visitor attractions. These well appointed lodges all have their own verandah and are double glazed and heated for year round comfort.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave and washing machine Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Central heating included Electricity included Pets £15pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Gadgirth Lodges are situated in the historic Gadgirth Estate bordering the river Ayr. The magnificent 28 acre grounds boast a riverside orchard and woodland walks plus private salmon and trout fishing (Mar 15-Oct 31). Ayrshire is a welcoming beautiful area with much to offer visitors. Ayr 10 minutes’ drive has quaint cobbled streets superb amenities and a lively nightlife. A wealth of outdoor pursuits cultural scenic and historic gems are close by. A laundry room is available for all dates. Outstanding double glazed Scandinavian log lodges.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and/or shower Sauna Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Woodburning stove in lounge Electric panel heaters Electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Pets free of charge (max 1) (in specific lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Turnberry Holiday Park enjpoys a spectacular location just 300m from the nearest beach this small park nestles peacefully amidst luxuriant parkland affording stunning views of the breathtaking Ayrshire coast and mountains. Perfect for exploring the host of scenic and historic gems that colour Scotland’s magical west coast. Unspoilt Girvan Culzean Castle Burn’s birthplace gastronomic delights and golf await locally whilst bustling Ayr is just 18 miles. A selection of standard and luxury two and three bedroom caravans set within beautiful surroundings.TV Kitchen Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw or £10 per short break each (max 1) (in Bronze caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Viewfield Manor Holiday Park nestles in the beautiful countryside surrounding Scotland’s glorious west coast Viewfield Manor boasts an array of fantastic facilities to suit all including an indoor pool games room gym and a bar serving food. Perfect for a memorable family holiday in the heart of famous Burns country. This wonderful area bursts with history heritage attractions and activities including Loch Lomond Troon and Ayr beaches and Culzean Castle are all nearby. Bike hire golf and fishing are available locally. A selection of quality two and three bedroom caravans in a countryside location.TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Picnic bench Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) Small welcome pack of tea and coffee All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Brunston Castle Resort nestles in a picturesque valley these country lodges boast a wonderful setting amid 25 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and offer an unspoilt rural idyll. Surrounded by the glorious Ayrshire countryside Brunston Castle is perfectly situated for enjoying the best of both worlds. You can just relax in the open surroundings or venture out and explore the sandy coastline and numerous scenic and historic delights of southwest Scotland. Together with offering a superb leisure complex including an indoor pool sauna and gym Brunston Castle is superbly placed for you to take advantage of the miles of cliff-top walks along this rugged stretch of coast or to enjoy the Galloway Forest Park and Culzean Castle. Slightly further afield lie the numerous treasures of Burns Country and the breathtaking scenery of the Highlands. A selection of two three and four bedroom lodges set in 25 acres of landscaped grounds.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and heated throughout Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Lagganhouse Country Park is a real Ayrshire gem! Commanding spectacular views across the Stinchar Valley to the Irish Sea Lagganhouse nestles in 56 tranquil acres of woodland on the hills above Ballantrae. Woodland walks and a wide array of facilities create a fantastic retreat from everyday life for families and couples alike. Excellent walking fishing and golf abound. Stranraer is nearby Culzean Castle a 45-minute drive. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Pets £10 each per week or short break All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sandylands is set close to Ayrshire’s famous sandy beaches with views out towards Arran this lively park is ideally situated for making the most of Scotland’s popular west coast. A sandy beach with fishing is just 800m away and among a wealth of facilities on site are an indoor pool sports programmes takeaway shop and new in 2014 a restaurant offering a range of delicious food throughout the day. The perfect place to relax before watching the nightly entertainment in the Showbar. Scenic glens and magnificent mountains abound in this paradise for walkers photographers and golf lovers with famous Royal Troon nearby. Saltcoats is a popular holiday resort offering ferry trips to the isles while the Vikingar! history park and a day trip to Glasgow offer unmissable treats. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots available to hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Craig Tara Holiday Park is surrounded by the rolling hills of Ayrshire in the heart of Burns Country this action-packed park boasts its own par 3 9-hole course and indoor swimming pool. Ideal for families seeking to explore Scotland’s glorious West Coast. Coastal walks offering beautiful views of Ailsa Craig are on the doorstep world-class golf Culzean Castle the Burns Museum and a wildlife centre are nearby. Choose from these comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen (except Standard) Bed linen available to hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sundrum Castle is close to Ayr’s popular beaches and the beautiful Ayrshire coastline Sundrum Castle offers you the best of both worlds – a fun-filled holiday or a quiet relaxing break taken at your own pace. Great for families and couples alike! Among the brilliant range of facilities for all ages are a superb indoor pool complex crazy golf an adventure playground and the fabulous free kids’ clubs. The Tam O’Shanter Restaurant and Bar offers the perfect way to round off your day before taking in live family entertainment. The heart of Burns Country the surrounding area bursts with attractions including championship golf castles historic sites and outdoor pursuits. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Heating in lounge and bedrooms and heated towel rail or radiator in shower room Babies must be included in party total Travel cots cotsides and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Crofthead is peacefully situated amidst beautiful Ayrshire countryside yet just 2 miles from the fabulous amenities of bustling Ayr this friendly and relaxing park offers a perfect base for exploring Scotland’s glorious south west. A shop launderette games room play areas and nature garden are available on the park for all dates. Top of the range 12ft-wide caravans and luxurious lodges.TV with satellite channels/DVD CD/radio/stereo Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Enclosed patio deck with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots £7pw each (in lodges only) Travel cots £7pw each (in caravans only) Highchairs £7pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (except The Evron) All non smoking accommodation