Nearest Hoseasons Devon
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
- Hoseasons Ruby Country Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection nestling amidst the grandeur of pine trees deep in the heart of Ruby Country renowned for its majestic swathes of unspoilt rolling countryside. The perfect romantic escape. Country meets bespoke in these exclusive lodges creating an idyllic haven of peace and tranquility. The partly wooded setting lends a sense of seclusion complemented by superb design and rustic features while hot tubs offer the ultimate way to soak up the ambience and the wonderful night skies! Ideally located on the Devon/Cornwall border a wealth of market towns quaint villages and attractions await within an easy drive. Nearby Bude boasts restaurants pubs and shops aplenty with a true flavour of traditional south west life. A collection of stunning two and three bedroom bespoke lodges. Interiors and furnishings may vary but all are designed to the most discerning standards and complete with your very own hot tub. Perfect for romantic breaks and special occasions at any time of the year.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking with furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots £20pw and highchairs £15pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Goodiford Mill Lakes enjoys an idyllic setting near Kentisbeare village in beautiful mid-Devon Goodiford Mill offers a tranquil retreat in which to relax. 32 acres of lovely countryside boasting a specimen carp lake* silver fish lake* and exceptional coarse fishing* available all year. *Charges apply. Wonderful walks and stunning scenery unfold from the doorstep with lush rolling green hills surrounding. Ideally placed to explore the East Devon Heritage Coast Exmoor and Dartmoor are all close by. Scandinavian style pine lodges in a peaceful and secluded setting.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 1) (except Foxy Lodge and Badger Lodge) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Redrock Apartments is with easy access to miles of golden sandy beaches these luxury apartments enjoy a prime location in the bustling seaside resort of Dawlish Warren. Redrock is a stylish ideal base for enjoying safe family friendly beaches coves boat trips and traditional amenities perfect for a relaxing seaside holiday at any time of year and an ideal base for discovering Devon Dartmoor and Exmoor. Choose from two and three bedroom coastal apartments with easy beach access.TV Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and shower Bed linen and duvets Towels £3pp per week Patio (ground floor) or balcony (first floor) with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Ilfracombe Holiday Park is in the popular resort of Ilfracombe close to the sea this holiday park has something to offer everyone. Among the facilities for you to enjoy on the park are two fabulous indoor pools with sauna children’s play area and children’s club. The Exmoor Club offers discos and regular evening entertainment for all the family. There is also a well stocked shop takeaway service and bar meals available together with a variety of fare including Indian restaurant with takeaway. Lying on Devon’s Golden Coast Ilfracombe is home to a wealth of attractions and activities from shops and bars to beaches and a host of sports. This leading resort is home to a wealth of attractions and activities from shops bars cinema and theatre to Watermouth Castle interesting beaches surfing a host of outdoor sports opportunities and coach and boat trips. Just 7 miles away is Woolacombe’s famous 3 mile beach while Exmoor Barnstaple Lynton Lynmouth Clovelly Dartmoor and Cornwall are all within easy reach The park also has a good bus service. A range of studio apartments bungalows chalets and maisonettes.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets (except Studio Apartment and Budget and Bronze accommodation) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Studio Apartment) Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break (cots in lounge only) Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per week or short break.
- Hoseasons Torquay Holiday Park has a lovely countryside location on the English Riviera near Torquay’s stylish waterfront and award-winning beaches this scenic hillside park offers all you need for a fun-filled family holiday including an indoor pool with flume and spa bath. In Torquay itself you’ll can stroll through beautiful gardens around the seafront and stop off at pavement cafés pubs and restaurants for a cooling drink. There’s an amazing range of attractions in the area to keep everyone entertained. Visit Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park, take a trip to Babbacombe Model Village or enjoy a day at Paignton Zoo. Due to steep gradients and steps Torquay Holiday Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with severe mobility difficulties. A choice of two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots cotsides and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Orchard Park is superbly located on the doorstep of the ‘English Riviera’ Orchard Park boasts a lovely valley setting on the outskirts of popular Paignton – perfect for relaxing escapes and invigorating breaks alike. Just 3 miles away is Torbay with its beaches vibrant nightlife and watersports while Dartmoor’s famous wilderness and a wealth of chocolate-box villages await inland. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with selected satellite channels Wi-Fi* Kitchen Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Cots (in lounge only) and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) *Charges apply All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients Orchard Park may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties
- Hoseasons Devon Hills Lodges boasts a lovely valley setting on the doorstep of the ‘English Riviera’ this superbly located park sits just a stone’s throw from the glorious beaches and bustling town centre of popular Paignton. A haven of peace and tranquillity that unites magnificent Devon countryside views with a wealth of excellent facilities this is the ideal base for enjoying relaxing and invigorating breaks alike. The ‘English Riviera’ stretches for 22 miles from Paignton to Brixham and offers a host of scenic and cultural delights. Within just 3 miles is vibrant Torquay with its wonderful beaches fantastic watersports golf and dynamic nightlife while Devon’s famously quaint chocolate-box villages and the dramatic scenery of Dartmoor await inland. Exeter and Dartmouth are both easily accessible. A choice of holiday homes or lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Country Four VIP Superior Country Four VIP Platinum and Superior Country Six VIP Platinum only) Flat screen TV/DVD with selected satellite channels Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients Devon Hills Holiday Village may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
- Hoseasons Grattons Cedar Lodges are set within a picturesque hillside garden location on the edge of the award winning village of Berrynarbor with a pub and shop nearby in an area of outstanding natural beauty with stunning valley and sea views. Positioned just a mile away from Exmoor National Park and close to some of the best beaches in the country with the south west coastal path nearby it’s an ideal base from which to explore the scenery of North Devon or just to relax in the peace and tranquillity of the garden setting. A children’s play area a field for dog walking and a laundry room are available on site. DVD library iPod docking station and beach equipment are available for use. A choice of one and two bedroom timber lodges.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Towels and beach towels for hire Beds made up for your arrival Barbecue hire (£3 per day/£10 per week) Electricity by £1 coin meter Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £20pw each (max 3) Complimentary welcome pack – tea coffee and milk All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility
- Hoseasons Upton Lakes Lodges are wonderfully set in 180 acres of organic farmland with an abundance of wildlife. Each lodge has either a lakeside or hill top setting. Perfect for a relaxing romantic break complete with hot tubs and nestling amidst rolling hills and lakes this scenic retreat will suit couples nature lovers and families in search of serenity. In lodge treatments and coarse fishing are available. For those with a sense of adventure Upton Lakes Lodges is an ideal base for exploring with the River Culm just a short walk away and the National Trust site of Killerton within 5 miles. The cathedral city of Exeter, the historic town of Honiton, Dartmoor and Exmoor are also only a short drive away. The village of Cullompton just 1 mile away from this haven provides excellent places to eat and drink with local country pubs and a variety of activities such as tennis squash badminton and golf. Two and three bedroom lodges all with sunken outdoor hot tub.Sunken outdoor hot tub Sauna (in Hill Top Sanctuary only) Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Large decking area with garden furniture and barbecue (gas included) Centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific Pet Friendly accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Woodovis Park is an award winning family run 5 Star Holiday Park is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and its 14 acres are nestled in a sheltered wooded position on the edge of the Tamar Valley. The park is ideally placed to explore the West Country with its stunning beaches or close to home enjoy beautiful Dartmoor with its abundance of flora and fauna and of course the famous Dartmoor ponies and cream teas! Above all you can be guaranteed a warm and friendly welcome and enjoy a restful relaxing holiday which is why so many visitors return as friends year after year. Caravans offering a high level of comfort and a superb individual cottage.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Garden furniture Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Super Robin and Woodovis Cottage) Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Whitehill Country Park has fantastic views of the glorious South Devon countryside this delightful family run park enjoys a beautiful natural setting just a short drive from a host of scenic beaches. With on-site facilities housed in former stables and stone farm buildings Whitehill creates a peaceful atmospheric base for a relaxing holiday exploring the English Riviera. Paignton, Brixham and Torquay are all easily accessible. A selection of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets (please note there may be pets on adjoining touring park) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Primley Meadow is part of our Exclusive Bouja Luxury Caravan Breaks Collection. Nestled in glorious rolling Devonshire countryside a luxurious rural retreat awaits. Situated just a short hop away from golden beaches and the ever popular seaside resorts of Paignton Brixham and Torquay you can be sure to find something to do for the whole family. Accommodation is finished to exacting standards and all sit within their own exclusive area in a private pocket of Whitehill Country Park to add to the real Bouja experience! Formerly Primley Stud Farm the historical stables and barns have been lovingly converted into a fantastic central complex offering bar and restaurant facilities as well as a fabulous craft centre for children and adults to enjoy. The outdoor heated pool rounds off the perfect holiday as a space to unwind on a long hot summer’s day or relax in the comfort of your gorgeously appointed holiday home. A selection of contemporary timber clad effect holiday homes some with their very own hot tub.Outdoor hot tub (in Kestrel VIP only) Flat screen TV Additional TV in master bedroom Nintendo Wii Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Beanbags and outdoor blankets (in Kestrel VIP only) Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or £15 per short break each (max 2) (in Kestrel only) Complimentary welcome pack All non smoking accommodation