Find the nearest Hoseasons in Devon
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Devon.
- Hoseasons Castle Brake Holiday Park is located on idyllic Woodbury Common only 11/2 miles from the village of Woodbury this friendly family run park sits just a short drive from Exmouth Budleigh Salterton Exeter and Sidmouth. Together with plenty of green space – perfect for gentle walks and enjoying the local wildlife, the park also offers a superb bar and restaurant. Guests can also use the facilities at sister park Ladram Bay. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up on arrival (in Kingfisher Gold 2 and Platinum 2 and 3 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated (except Crane 2 and 3) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Crane 2 and 3 and Shearwater 2 and 3 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Ruby Country Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection nestling amidst the grandeur of pine trees deep in the heart of Ruby Country renowned for its majestic swathes of unspoilt rolling countryside. The perfect romantic escape. Country meets bespoke in these exclusive lodges creating an idyllic haven of peace and tranquility. The partly wooded setting lends a sense of seclusion complemented by superb design and rustic features while hot tubs offer the ultimate way to soak up the ambience and the wonderful night skies! Ideally located on the Devon/Cornwall border a wealth of market towns quaint villages and attractions await within an easy drive. Nearby Bude boasts restaurants pubs and shops aplenty with a true flavour of traditional south west life. A collection of stunning two and three bedroom bespoke lodges. Interiors and furnishings may vary but all are designed to the most discerning standards and complete with your very own hot tub. Perfect for romantic breaks and special occasions at any time of the year.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking with furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots £20pw and highchairs £15pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Kentisbury Grange Country Park is located on the edge of the stunning Exmoor National Park and commanding sweeping panoramic views this is the perfect base from which to explore Devon’s glorious beaches and abundant countryside attractions. Kentisbury Grange Country Park offers the ultimate in luxury lodge accommodation. These spacious lodges enjoy a wonderful lake side setting and each boasts its own terrace with outdoor hot tub. The Coach House Restaurant serves mouth watering food made from only the freshest produce and offers a fine dining experience not to be forgotten. Perfect for families couples and groups of friends looking to get away from it all and experience a special hidden gem. A superb collection of sumptuous ultra modern lodges all designed and finished to the highest of standards offering the perfect luxurious romantic escape or family holiday.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi* iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and shower Luxury toiletries Bed linen duvets and towels Decking with patio furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Manleigh Park enjoys stunning panoramic views over the beautiful North Devon countryside Manleigh Park sits close to the quaint village of Combe Martin just a few minutes’ drive from glorious sandy beaches. This peaceful park is ideal for escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A superb guest lounge is at hand on site while the majestic scenery of Exmoor National Park is just a short drive away. A superb selection of comfortable caravans and chalets some with valley views.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Heated throughout Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific Standard Caravans and Log Cabin 1 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Langstone Manor is beautifully located in the delightful mature grounds of a sheltered wooded valley Langstone Manor sits on the favoured south-west edge of Dartmoor. A superb touring base close to the bustling town of Tavistock plus Dartmoor Devon and Cornwall are all within easy reach. A choice of two bedroom caravans and apartments or a three bedroom cottage.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival (except caravans) Gas and electricity included Patio with garden furniture (except Langstone Pewtor) Cots and highchairs £7pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) Welcome pack including tea coffee and milk All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Bulworthy Forest Lodges sit in an idyllic setting surrounded by an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity these secluded lodges are nestled in 25 acres of woodland and boast five well stocked fishing lakes. Situated between the North Devon towns of Bideford Barnstaple and Torrington the lodges are set down a picturesque tree lined woodland drive at the entrance to Bulworthy Forest and offer the perfect environment for a relaxing and memorable holiday. There is a sandy beach just 5 miles away with shops and a pub within 4 miles. Enjoy the free carp and coarse fishing available. The beautiful surrounding woods invite leisurely rambles and are home to an abundance of wildlife and a variety of flora and fauna. Due to the steep gradients and steps Bulworthy Forest Lodges are not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties. Comfortable two and three bedroom log lodges all with their own verandah.Outdoor hot tub (in Foxglove Chestnut Bluebell Larches and Oakapple only) TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Barbecue Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs free of charge No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection. Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities Finlake is the perfect holiday getaway. Relax on a romantic short break or enjoy a fun-filled family holiday – the choice is yours. The fabulous leisure complex includes a heated indoor pool superb fitness centre well-equipped gym sauna steam room and the Finesse beauty centre. Recently refurbished the Retreat bar and restaurant offers lunch and à la carte evening meals. Children will love the outdoor pool with its water slide and the outdoor adventure playground. Outdoor tennis courts a challenging 9-hole pitch and putt course and two coarse fishing lakes provide sporting opportunities for everyone. Choose from timber clad holiday homes or woodland detached lodges and cabins.Outdoor hot tub (in specific accommodation only) TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Balcony with garden furniture (in Woodland Lodges only) Decking area with patio furniture (in Country Homes and Country Lodges only) Double glazed and heated throughout Gas and electricity included Travel cots highchairs and stairgates £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients and steps Finlake is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties
- Hoseasons Ladram Bay Holiday Park is an award-winning Ladram Bay has been family owned for over 70 years and offers the perfect combination for a family seaside holiday – first-class entertainment and superb facilities are on your doorstep. The local area offers a wide range of Devon’s attractions including horse riding and golf. The sheltered bay on the Jurassic Coast with its sand washed pebbles and rock pools is safe for bathing and watersports and perfect for fishing day and night. The Three Rocks Inn is your local where you can enjoy a meal on the balcony of Pebbles restaurant and take in the great views over the bay. The emphasis is on good food fun entertainment and top-class cabaret – promising you a holiday to remember. Due to steep gradients and steps in certain areas Ladram Bay may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties. A choice of good quality caravans spaciously laid out on gently sloping grass fields lodges or superb apartments with stunning sea views.Outdoor hot tub (in Ladram Diamond 2 and 3 Jurassic Ladram Pebbles Ocean Marine Lyme Bay and Driftwood lodges only) TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Towels (in Jurassic Ocean and Lyme Bay lodges only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Ladram Lodge) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots highchairs and bed guards £10pw each Pushchairs £15pw each Pets (max 2) (in specific caravans only) (dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and are not allowed on the beach) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Golden Coast Holiday Village is beautifully situated amidst acres of landscaped parkland at the head of a picturesque Devonshire valley a holiday at Golden Coast can be as relaxing or as action-packed as you wish. Boasting 3 miles of glorious Blue Flag beach and a truly exceptional choice of facilities this is the ultimate base for a family seaside escape. A paradise for surfers and beach-lovers alike the safe golden sands offer all the joys of traditional seaside fun while back at the park a dazzling array of activities awaits! With four swimming pools a selection of bars and restaurants fabulous entertainment kids’ clubs for all ages a cinema sports programme and even a ceramic studio there really is something to suit everyone at Golden Coast! There is also a Health Spa, 9 hole golf course and 3D cinema available at the sister park less than 2 miles away (shuttle bus available). A selection of two and three bedroom cottages all set within beautiful landscaped gardens.TV Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Patio with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and elecricity included Cots and travel cots £12pw cot rails £3pw and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets
- Hoseasons Brixham Holiday Park has spectacular views across Torbay Brixham Holiday Park is situated on the southwest coastal path just 150 yards from the beach. Take time to explore this beautiful area with its spectacular coastline beaches coves and pretty villages. Brixham with its crooked streets quaint shops and harbour is just 10 minutes’ walk. The popular resorts of Torquay and Paignton are within easy reach. The park offers the ideal place to take it easy. Relax under the palm trees or laze by the superb indoor pool which boasts magnificent views over Torbay. In the evenings you can enjoy a meal and the varied entertainment offered by the Bayview Club. Whatever your interest there’s something here for you. That’s what makes the English Riviera popular with generation after generation year in year out. Choose from different types of chalets and comfortable apartments or caravans in a lawned setting many with spectacular views over Torbay.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Lapwing Puffin and Shearwater) Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in Albatross Lapwing Kittiwake and Sanderling only) All non smoking accommodation Parking for one car per holiday home included. When possible extra cars and boats accepted £10 each per week or short break
- Hoseasons Otter Falls nestles deep in the beautiful Devon countryside Otter Falls is set in 120 acres of the unspoilt Otter Valley – a rural idyll of sparkling lakes leafy woods and beautiful rolling countryside abundant with wildlife. For those seeking high quality accommodation with superb facilities and a peaceful relaxing location Otter Falls is the perfect choice. The superb facilities include a magnificent indoor heated swimming pool (with sunbathing terrace) sauna and table tennis. Games room with pool table. You also have an all weather tennis court and a 9 hole putting course for summer use. Off the beaten track yet within easy reach of sandy beaches and lovely villages of Dartmoor and Exmoor Otter Falls is the perfect base for exploring this wonderful area. The mild climate and cosy central heating makes this the perfect base for relaxing off season holidays and short breaks too. Honiton a mecca for antique hunters with a wide range of shops restaurants pubs and a twice weekly market is only 5 miles away and there is a cosy pub in the village of Upottery a mile away. The elegant Edwardian resort of Sidmouth the delightful fishing village of Beer and romantic Lyme Regis are all under 20 miles. A choice of Finnish solid log lodges beside the lakes or attractively restored farm courtyard buildings.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath with overhead shower or shower Bed linen and duvets Enclosed patio/verandah (except Farmhouse and Dovecote which have open gardens) Central heating Gas oil and electricity payable by meter reading Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 1 except Hayloft Dovecote Haywain and Shire Stables max 2) (in specific accommodation) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Dawlish Sands is situated near to one of the finest sandy beaches in the country and surrounded by beautiful Devon countryside there’s so much for you to see and do you’ll be spoilt for choice! Just a short level walk away is Dawlish Warren with its two miles of clean golden sands dunes and rock pools to explore at low tide – a paradise for children of all ages! You have an outdoor pool with a wide terrace for sun bathing and a heated indoor swimming pool amusements pool table and all the fun of watersports on the beach. Once the day is over the Devonshire Tap is the place to be. All the family will enjoy the variety of entertainment with cabaret dancing games competitions and children’s entertainment. This park is only a 10 minute walk from the neareast bus stop and the main railway line follows the lovely river Exe past the side of the park and drops you conveniently at Dawlish Warren. Choose from a selection of comfortable two three and four bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation