Find the nearest Hoseasons in Lincolnshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Lincolnshire.
- Willow Lakes Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection gloriously situated on the eastern fringe of the Lincolnshire Wolds adjacent to an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Boasting some of the best views in the county these luxurious lodges unite peace tranquility and stylish lakeside living with a superb location for exploring creating a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle – the ideal rural retreat. Beautifully set overlooking the fishing lake each fabulous lodge enjoys a sumptuous interior enhanced by a chic contemporary design and complemented by every home comfort. A verandah and outdoor hot tub complete the picture offering the ultimate indulgent way to relax unwind and simply soak up the idyllic surroundings. Together with excellent fishing on site Willow Lakes Lodges is perfect for walking riding and golf – there are seven 18-hole courses within a short drive. The region’s major attractions and popular hotspots including Louth’s renowned real food street historic Market Rasen and thrilling Cadwell Park are easily accessible. A collection of stunning two and three bedroom lodges each designed and furnished to the most discerning standards and complete with your very own hot tub. Perfect for romantic breaks and special occasions at any time of year.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Enjoying an enviable location this park sits opposite a long stretch of dune-backed Blue Flag golden beach. Boasting a vast array of facilities with something to suit everyone this is an ideal choice for a seaside family holiday to remember. Ideally situated for exploring the many family attractions in the area you are almost midway between Skegness and Cleethorpes. Pleasure Island Theme Park and historic Lincoln with its excellent shops and magnificent cathedral are both close by. You’ll be spoilt for choice at Golden Sands. The heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools offer hours of splashing fun for all while a fishing lake multi-sports court go karts and kids clubs are just some of the all-weather activities available. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Richmond Holiday Centre is ideally located just a short walk from the sandy beaches funfairs and traditional seaside attractions of bustling Skegness Richmond Holiday Centre is perfect for a fun-filled family holiday to remember. Plenty of facilities are on hand to keep everyone in the family amused including an indoor heated swimming pool sauna spa and a children’s playground. After a day full of fun and adventure you can relax with a meal in the restaurant before settling down to enjoy the evening entertainment in the clubhouse. Lovers of countryside will not be disappointed either with the unspoilt beauty of the Lincolnshire Wolds and the wild open scenery of Gibraltar Point just on the doorstep. A choice of comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Heating in bedrooms Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw highchairs £10pw and bed guards £8pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Willow Lakes Cottages enjoys a glorious setting on the eastern edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds an area of outstanding natural beauty these superbly located cottages boast panoramic views over pastureland to the North Sea and Humber Estuary. Peaceful and perfect for exploring – an ideal rural retreat. The region’s major attractions and popular hotspots including Cleethorpes and its award-winning beach are all easily accessible. A selection of comfortable one and two bedroom cottages.TV with Freeview DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Patio with garden furniture Barbecue Central heating Electricity included Cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific cottages only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Grange Leisure Park is ideally located close to the golden sandy beaches and traditional seaside resorts of Mablethorpe and Sutton-on-Sea the perfect holiday retreat to escape unwind and relax or to explore all that Lincolnshire has to offer. Quaint market towns picturesque villages historic Lincoln and the picturesque Lincolnshire Wolds are all within easy reach. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.Flat screen TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific Bronze accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Grange Park Lodges make a perfect rural retreat offering the best of both worlds. Ideal for exploring the natural beauty and picturesque villages of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds or enjoying the array of leisure activities in the glorious surrounding area. A choice of one three and four bedroom country lodges.Outdoor hot tub (except Grange Lodge) Flat screen TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific Grange Lodge Grange Lodge VIP and Country Lodge VIP only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Bainland Lodges is located in a haven of peace and tranquility in the heart of rural Lincolnshire. Perfect for a family holiday taken at entirely your own pace – do as little or as much as you like. Set in picturesque mature parkland on the edge of Woodhall Spa surrounded by lush woodland and a rolling golf course the park boasts a selection of activities to suit all. From the challenge of tennis to a relaxing walk or leisurely cycle through idyllic countryside there’s something for everyone in the family. Lincolnshire’s bustling cathedral capital vibrant coast and peppering of picturesque villages are all easily accessible. Choose from a great selection of luxury lodges sleeping up to 14 and one two and three bedroom bungalows.Outdoor hot tub (in lodges only) TV with Freeview DVD on request (deposit required) Kitchen including microwave Dishwasher (in lodges only) Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Central heating Decking/patio with garden furniture Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Some accommodation is suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Sunnydale isn set between the seaside resorts of Cleethorpes and the award winning Mablethorpe beach in Lincolnshire Sunnydale is the fun choice for family holidays. Relax and try your hand at catching a fish in the well stocked fishing lake or go for a dip in the indoor heated pool. In the evening enjoy the great entertainment in the show bar. Bustling Skegness Fantasy Island historic Lincoln and good shopping are all easily accessible. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Bronze 3 sleeps 6 or Silver Plus 3 Caravan sleeps 6) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short breaks each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Old Leake Park enjoys a peaceful location in the heart of the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside Old Leake Park sits close to the bustling market town of Boston and the eternally popular resort of Skegness. A superb retreat for exploring this lovely area’s diverse delights. Boston boasts an ancient market amongst its attractions while the Lincolnshire coast’s sandy beaches offer traditional seaside fun for all. Choose from a selection of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and a luxury cottage.Outdoor hot tub (in Leake Cottage only) Sauna (in Leake Cottage only) TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Additional sleeping in the lounge (in Elm and Oak caravans only) Central heating (in Leake Cottage only) Gas and electricity included Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific Elm Caravan only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Kenwick Woods Lodges enjoys a beautiful mature woodland setting these carefully designed luxurious lodges stand adjacent to the magnificent golf course in the secluded and exclusive 320 acre 19th Century Kenwick Park Estate in the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds. Kenwick Wood Lodges offer a tranquil and relaxing family holiday base. The exclusive Kenwick Park with its bars and superb restaurant is also licensed to hold civil weddings. The delightful market town of Louth just 2 miles away Lincoln with its bars and superb restaurant is also licensed to hold civil weddings. The delightful market town of Louth just 2 miles away Lincoln with its shops castle and cathedral Boston and the East Coast beaches are all within easy driving distance. Beautifully designed to a high standard these stylish Scandinavian lodges are individually positioned in an attractive setting at the southern end of the golf course set away from the facilities in secluded woodland.TV Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah Double glazed Heating throughout Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific Kenwick Cedar Lodge only) All non smoking accommodation
- Manor Resort Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection nestling in the beautiful 116-acre parkland of exquisite Laceby Manor Golf Club. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty nudging the Lincolnshire Wolds this idyllic combination of super-stylish luxury blissful peace and hidden delights creates the perfect opulent escape. Superb contemporary design features and a boutique ambience blend seamlessly with stunning views of the green to create a restful base tha
- Hoseasons Tattershall Lakes Country Park is beautifully situated amidst picturesque woods and Lincolnshire parkland this fabulous park is perfect for a family holiday. A golf course children’s play areas a lake for jetskiing another for waterskiing two lakes for fishing a man-made beach with outdoor entertainment area family daytime and evening entertainment bars and eateries – there is something for everyone. Historic Lincoln with its magnificent cathedral shopping and entertainment is just 24 miles away. The coast Woodhall Spa Tattershall Castle and the Battle of Britain memorial flight are all nearby. A choice of two and three-bedroom comfortable caravans two bedroom holiday homes and lodges.A flat-screen TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except L’il Lodge 4 and L’il Lodge 4 (Bunks) only) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £10 each per week or short break Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in L’il Lodge 4 and L’il Lodge 4 (Bunks) only) All non-smoking accommodation