Find the nearest Hoseasons in Pembrokeshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Pembrokeshire.
- Hoseasons Moreton Farm is set on a peaceful park surrounded by picturesque countryside these newly refurbished lodge style holiday homes sit just a mile from the unspoilt beaches of the lovely harbour village of Saundersfoot. Perfect for couples and families wishing to explore the glorious countryside and bays of the Pembrokeshire coastline. Nearby Tenby and Narberth offer a wealth of activities while castles outdoor pursuits and family attractions abound. A small collection of open plan lodge style holiday homes in a peaceful setting.TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Cardigan Bay Holiday Park is set within a peaceful secluded valley this ideally situated privately owned park is just 300 yards from award winning Poppit Sands beach. The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Britain’s only coastal national park starts from the doorstep. Facilities include a unique indoor pool complex with spa baths and a retractable roof. Cardigan Bay boasts Bottle Nose dolphins amongst its attractions along with a host of other fine unspoilt beaches in the immediate area. The market town of Cardigan is just 3 miles away where a selection of quaint pubs restaurants and interesting shops can be found. There are castles adventure and wildlife parks fishing golf boat trips and much more within an hour drive. Choose from a range of two and three bedroom caravans or three bedroom cottages.Outdoor hot tub (in Old Millers Cottage and The Smugglers Cottage only) TV/DVD Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Cardigan 2 and 3 and Old Millers Cottage only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Little Kings Park is ideally located for exploring the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast this peaceful park is surrounded by superb beaches – Amroth is just 11/2 miles away. A choice of modern two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Picnic table Heated throughout (except Rowan) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Parking for second car* No pets Parking for one car per caravan included. When possible extra cars accepted £15pw or per short break each Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Meadow House Holiday Park commands magnificent views across Carmarthen Bay from its stunning cliff-top setting between award-winning Saundersfoot and Amroth beaches this peaceful park offers couples and families a perfectly located base for exploring Pembrokeshire’s majestic National Park. A superb indoor pool adventure playground and bar number among an array of on-site facilities. While all the traditional seaside delights of eternally popular Tenby await nearby. A selection of quality caravans and lodges located on a stunning cliff top setting in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.Flat screen TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Patio with garden furniture Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sunnyvale Holiday Park has something for everyone at this well run family friendly and beautifully landscaped park. Children will love splashing around in the indoor pool and can enjoy playing in their own outdoor play area whilst for mum and dad there’s first class live shows and family entertainment on offer in the ’Stars’ club house and of course a great bar serving tasty pub meals. Located in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park this breathtaking area is teeming with visitor attractions and local events. For those looking for a quieter retreat some accommodations are located in the secluded tranquil grounds of Sunnyglen. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or modern two bedroom bungalows.Flat screen TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Electricity by coin meter (in bungalows only) Gas and electricity included (in caravans only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in caravans only except Glen Silver Birch 2) Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs available for hire Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Glen Silver Birch 2 and Sunnyvale Birch 2 only) Parking for one car per holiday home included – additional cars accepted at extra cost All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Heron’s Brook Retreat Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection a select cluster of luxury lodges tucked away in a secluded idyll of tranquil woodland just a mile from the quaint market town of Narberth. A truly special location in Pembrokeshire’s beautiful heartland this peaceful rural retreat offers a perfect escape from it all with an added touch of luxury at any time of year. Encompassed by mature gardens and boasting an 18-hole golf course these luxurious lodges offer relaxation at completely your own pace. Unwind on the green explore the treasure-chest of delights nearby or simply soak up the blissful peace from the opulence of your own outdoor hot tub. Fringed by glorious beaches and peppered with harbour towns castles and historic houses Pembrokeshire unites its fascinating history with a strong contemporary vibrancy hosting something for everyone. Nearby Narberth offers street cafes, galleries and boutique shopping while walking reflexology horse-riding cycle hire sailing and the majestic coast are all close at hand. A stunning collection of luxurious and modern one and two bedroom lodges set in peaceful idyllic surroundings perfect for romantic breaks.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture and barbecue Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Noble Court Holiday Park is set amidst 40 acres of lush Pembrokeshire countryside Noble Court Holiday Park sits just a short walk from the quaint market town of Narberth. A fantastic outdoor pool and clubhouse ensures all you need for a fun-packed family holiday exploring both South and West Wales. Together with excellent transport links Narberth boasts boutique shopping bustling bistros and superb art galleries. Theme parks and coastal delights abound. A selection of quality two and three bedroom caravans.Flat screen TV with Freeview DVD/CD (in Gold and Gold Plus only) Kitchen including microwave and fridge with freezer compartment Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Kiln Park Holiday Centre enjoys an idyllic setting within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park just a short walk from Tenby’s stunning south beach Kiln Park boasts its own conservation lake and meadow and offers group walks with National Park Rangers to fully appreciate the beauty of this unique special area. Colourful Tenby’s historic harbour Caldey Island boat trips watersports and South Wales’ mountains are easily accessible. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in the party total Cots cot sides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Croft Country Park is part of our exclusive Bouja Luxury Caravan Breaks Collection. Tucked away in secluded woodland and surrounded by tranquil countryside Croft Country Park enjoys a relaxing idyllic setting in superb stylish accommodation between the bustling boutique market town of Narberth and eternally popular Tenby. At the heart of the park sits the fabulously redeveloped leisure complex offering beauty treatments for those who wish to be pampered a fantastic hydroactive pool brand new gym and ultra-stylish restaurant and bar which serves a superb array of quality food in sumptuous surroundings. Further afield this glorious corner of Wales boasts something to suit everyone. Golden beaches ancient castles horse riding fun days out and opportunities to sail along the stunning coastline abound. A fantastic choice of luxury two and three bedroom caravans some with their own outdoor hot tub. Perfect for couples families and groups of friends.Outdoor hot tub (in Skomer and Grassholm only) TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Patio furniture Beanbags and blankets Barbecue Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw (max 1) (in specific Caldey only) Welcome pack All non smoking accommodation