Find the nearest Hoseasons in Somerset
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Somerset.
- Hoseasons Riverside Holiday Village (formerly Purn Holiday Park) is ideally located just 5 minutes’ drive from eternally popular Weston-Super-Mare Purn Holiday Park sits in the greenbelt landscape of Bleadon and unites a tranquil setting with superb facilities. A perfect retreat for a traditional family holiday. The glorious local surroundings host an array of attractions ranging from sleepy market towns to sandy beaches and lively seaside resorts. Choose from a selection of quality two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Silver 4 and Gold 4) Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific Silver 6 and Bronze 2 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Set in 95 acres of parkland and just a few hundred yards from the beach and promenade Burnham combines a superb location with an excellent range of facilities. Burnham boasts fantastic activities including archery and fencing coaching plus the wilderness survival bush craft sessions. Longleat Safari Park and the historic cities of Bristol and Bath are all within easy reach. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom comfortably equipped caravans.TV Kitchen Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets
- Hoseasons Holiday Resort Unity boasts a truly impressive range of facilities it’s easy to see why this park remains a firm family favourite and with an outstanding programme of entertainment everyone from toddlers through to over 50s can be sure of a great time! Enjoy “Fun City” the largest fun park in the South West splash about in the indoor pool complex featuring splash pool and outdoor pools and explore the glorious sandy beach just a stones throw away! A fabulous American themed entertainment complex indoor and outdoor pools 10-pin bowling games rooms fishing golf fun park and gym are just some of the things to keep you amused. Children have their own club and a free outdoor play area and the evening entertainment offers something for all. There is a Road Train and Mini bus service around the park during the main season. Take a romantic walk and enjoy the sunset at dusk or just take a casual walk and enjoy the scenery which includes brean down Steepholm Island and other local points of interest. You can even follow the nearby nature trail through the sand dunes. Why not take your fishing rod with you and try out some sea fishing or for the less adventurous you could just buy an ice cream and unwind. The lodges are available all year round. Choose from very comfortable and spacious two three and four bedroom caravans and a three bedroom lodge.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival (except Classic 2 and Classic 3) Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) Parking for one car per holiday home included – additional cars accepted at extra cost All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Spindlewood Lodges is a small cluster of high quality Scandinavian lodges set in 10 peaceful acres of pasture woodland and orchards with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. There is plenty of safe space around your lodge for the children to play or for you to relax and enjoy this wildlife haven. The beautiful small city of Wells Cheddar Gorge and Caves Longleat House and Safari Park Glastonbury Abbey Glastonbury Tor and Bath are within easy driving distance. The Mendip Hills and Somerset Levels are both close by offering excellent walking and cycling opportunities. Riding golf swimming fishing (in rivers lakes and private fisheries) and many other activities are all available locally. Scandinavian log cabins with countryside views.Flat screen HDTV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower (No 6 has an extra large shower instead of bath) Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Night storage heating Economy 7 electricity free of charge (additional electricity by coin meter) Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Lakeside Holiday Park has a restful atmosphere and marvellous range of attractions and activities nearby make Lakeside a wonderful break at any time of year. Set in Somerset’s popular resort of Burnham-on-Sea Lakeside is just 10 minutes’ level walk from Burnham’s High Street and 7 miles of famous golden beach. Bask on the poolside sun terrace or relax by the tree lined private fishing lake. Ideal for exploring some of the South West’s most interesting places and varied attractions and offering a programme of live entertainment for all the family Lakeside has something to suit everyone. Comfortable 12ft-wide two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen with microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets (in Osprey 6 and 8 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Background heating in bedrooms Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets (Please note there are some privately owned caravans and owners may have pets) All non smoking accommodation Please note; Bed linen is not included (except Osprey 6 and Osprey 8). There is a charge of £8 per bed per week or short break (Must be ordered at least 14 days prior to arrival)
- Hoseasons Swandown Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection enviably set within the breathtaking parkland of the renowned historic Cricket St Thomas Estate on the Dorset/Somerset border. Each über-stylish lodge is a triumph of cutting-edge design and contemporary luxury resulting in individual interiors that beautifully complement their backdrop of glorious countryside with views stretching to the coast. On the 1000 acre estate, there are endless places to explore with superb facilities. In addition to the on-site indoor pool and miles of walks, adults can unwind at the Cricket St Thomas Hotel leisure complex with spa sauna steam room and gymnasium. There is also the 18 hole Windwhistle golf course less than a mile away. Equidistant between the bustling market towns of Crewkerne and Chard shopping opportunities and an array of historic and cultural gems abound in the local area. Just 250 metres away you will find a fantastic traditional pub serving mouth-watering food. A short walk away (1 mile) is Cricket St Thomas Lakes and gardens while 14 miles away the Jurassic Coastline awaits – a world heritage site simply begging to be explored and for cherished memories to be created. An outstanding collection of stunningly designed luxury lodges set in lush rolling countryside. Perfect for luxurious family holidays and romantic short breaks at any time of the year.Outdoor hot tub (in Kittwhistle Poldon Goldenhaye and Quantock lodges only) A flat-screen TV with Freeview/Blu-ray Additional TV in the master bedroom DAB radio iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and shower Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in the master bathroom Quality bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Large patio with barbecue Double glazed and centrally heated Log burning stove Gas and electricity included Cots and travel cots per week or short break (additional charge) Highchairs and stairgates free of charge Pets additional charge (in specific Blackdown and Goldenhaye lodges only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Exmoor Gate nestles in a pretty wooded valley on the edge of Exmoor this small family run park sits on the tourist route between Taunton and Bampton. Perfect for those wishing to take a holiday at their own pace Exmoor Gate offers you the opportunity to be as active or relaxed as you like. An indoor pool, sauna, steam room, in house beauty treatments, gym, free Wi-Fi (games room) pool table, air hockey table, football table, book library, payphone, dog walking area and children’s play area are available on park. Walk the hills and soak up the drama of Exmoor enjoy the beaches fish or sail on Wimbleball Lake or play some golf. The local gastropub provides the ideal venue for the perfect end to your day whilst Taunton with its shops bistros and nightlife is an easy drive. Cottage located at the entrance to the park and lodges in a hillside location.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with selected satellite channels/DVD Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer Bath and/or shower Towels £5pp per week (payable on arrival) Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed Night storage heating included (Oct-Mar) Electricity for hot tub included Electricity by coin meter Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Pets £30pw each (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sandy Glade Holiday Park is set on the beautiful Somerset coast just yards from the fabulous dunes and sandy beaches of Berrow and Brean. Sandy Glade unites a wonderful location with a host of family friendly facilities. Close to the popular seaside resorts of Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-super-Mare this is an ideal base for enjoying all the wonderful West Country has to offer. Famous for sunbathing playing and paddling both Berrow and Brean are perfect for children while the on-site heated indoor pool adventure playground cafe takeaway kids’ club and clubhouse hosting nightly entertainment complete all you need for a fun-packed family holiday. Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-super-Mare are close by while Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, iconic Glastonbury and the vibrant Roman city of Bath are all easily accessible. A selection of chalets caravans and a lodge set amongst spectacular scenery.Outdoor hot tub (in Platinum Lodge only) TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Gold and Platinum lodges) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in the party total Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation
- Hoseasons Doniford Bay Holiday Park offers a warm West Country welcome! With direct access to a rocky shingle beach fabulous facilities and a superb location for exploring you have everything you need for a fun-filled family seaside holiday to remember. There’s something for everyone at Doniford Bay with a wealth of sporting facilities and activities and a sparkling programme of family entertainment. The Somerset Coast Minehead Bridgwater Exmoor the Mendip Hills and the numerous attractions of Bristol and Bath are all easily accessible. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Whipcott Water is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection. Commanding an idyllic setting on the Devon/Somerset border this small group of contemporary cottage style lodges is perfect for romantic hideaways and relaxing family breaks. Conveniently located just a short 10 minute drive from the M5 these rural retreats are ideally placed for exploring the many delights of this stunning area. You’ll find picture postcard villages and the outstanding natural beauty of Exmoor and Dartmoor the impressive Cheddar Gorge Caves and the superb clean sandy beaches of North and South Devon all within easy reach. For something more restful relax in your own garden or patio with its outdoor hot tub or call into the local pub where you’ll find a warm welcome as well as superb food and drink. A country lane separates these lodges from the Grand Western Canal Country Park and a footpath provides easy access to the towpath from where you can enjoy walks cycle rides (hire available) and fishing (tuition available). In-lodge therapies are also available to help you de-stress in the comfort of your own lodge. A choice of a romantic and attractive cottage or luxury contemporary cottage style lodges set in beautifully landscaped gardens and all with their own outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub TV/DVD Wi-Fi (except Hilltop) Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed Night storage heating Patio with furniture (in Hopper and Wharf only) Garden with furniture (in Hilltop Barge Flare Paddock Towpath and Wicket only) Barbecue Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £35pw each (max 1) (in Hopper and Wicket only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Golden Sands Brean is superbly located next to Brean Sands and enjoying private access to the five miles of golden beaches these superb modern caravans and lodges are perfect for the ultimate family seaside holiday to remember. This fabulous area offers something for everyone from nature trails to fun-filled rides at Holiday Resort Unity nearby. Sea fishing watersports traditional seaside resorts and adventure and wildlife parks abound. Enjoy use of the facilities at nearby sister park Holiday Resort Unity. Choose from very comfortable and spacious two bedroom caravans and two and three bedroom luxury lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Western Sunset Lodge only) TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival (except Classic Sands 2 and Popular Sands) Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific Classic Sands 2 and Popular Sands only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection nestling on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills and affording spectacular views of the Somerset countryside. New in 2013 and perfectly placed for enjoying the South West’s numerous delights this is a superior base for a family holiday taken entirely at your own pace. Boasting decadently furnished lodges some complete with hot tubs this fabulous park brims with activities to suit everyone. For the more adventurous there is an abundance of activities in the local area. Including windsurfing sailing canoeing and kayaking. Walks and cycle trails criss-cross the glorious grounds while climbing and caving are available nearby. Exploring Somerset’s wealth of picturesque towns and charming villages by foot horse or bike is a must! Choose from a wide selection of two and three bedroom holiday homes and two three and four bedroom lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Premier lodges only) Flat screen TV with Freeview TV in bedrooms (in Premier lodges only) iPod docking station Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking area with patio furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Baby bath on request Pets £70pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation