Hoseasons Piperdam Lodges (Angus)
Hoseasons Piperdam Lodges is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection. Boasting a magnificent setting surrounded by over 500 acres of idyllic Angus countryside Piperdam combines superb accommodation with award-winning facilities to create the ultimate Scottish experience.
Excellent golf a 40-acre loch quad biking archery fencing and tennis number among a wealth of challenging activities available or you can simply relax and indulge with a swim or sauna, the choice is yours!
A choice of one two three five and six-bedroom open-plan log lodges each with its own balcony or a four-bedroom bungalow set within a woodland environment.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Rainbow Osprey and The Bungalow)
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towel packs available for hire
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity by card meter
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets additional charges (max 2) (in specific Rainbow and Osprey lodges only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Dundee in Angus is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...