Turnberry beach is a sandy beach which runs north along the coast from the v Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Turnberry Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Turnberry Holiday Park enjpoys a spectacular location just 300m from the nearest beach this small park nestles peacefully amidst luxuriant parkland affording stunning views of the breathtaking Ayrshire coast and mountains. Perfect for exploring the host of scenic and historic gems that colour Scotland’s magical west coast.
Unspoilt Girvan Culzean Castle Burn’s birthplace gastronomic delights and golf await locally whilst bustling Ayr is just 18 miles.
A selection of standard and luxury two and three bedroom caravans set within beautiful surroundings.
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw or £10 per short break each (max 1) (in Bronze caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Turnberry Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Turnberry Holiday Park Reviews