Hoseasons Kenegie Manor
Hoseasons Kenegie Manor commands enviable views over Penzance and St Michael’s Mount and set around an elegant 400-year-old manor house Kenegie Manor offers a truly unique holiday experience. Relax and enjoy the superior setting from the beautifully landscaped grounds swim in the fabulous indoor pool or end your day with a cosy evening in the Old Forge bar. Perfect for exploring and making the most of magical West Cornwall.
This wonderful area bursts with attractions to suit all ages and tastes though no visitor should miss the opportunity to visit magnificent St Michael’s Mount either by boat or by foot at low tide! Perranporth’s glorious 3-mile sandy beach Penzance Land’s End the galleries of St Ives< and a wealth of theme parks are all close by.
A selection of high-quality cottages apartments and bungalows set amongst the outstanding manor grounds.
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine (in specific accommodation only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (in apartments only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed (except Kenegie Gold Apartment)
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
For more information see the website
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' tab we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do and places to eat.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map