St Ives Harbour is a working harbour but as the tide goes out you have a sma Read more [...]
Hoseasons St Ives Holiday Village Information
Hoseasons St Ives Holiday Village is set in 100 acres of lush woodland St Ives offers the space and seclusion for your perfect Cornish holiday. There’s a choice of accommodation to suit everybody’s needs. The village offers great value family holidays packed with fun things to do day and night.
This is an ideal touring centre for exploring Cornwall at its best. Nearby are magnificent beaches secluded coves picturesque towns and sub tropical gardens. The world famous Eden Project is 42 miles away or visit some of Cornwall’s other exciting attractions, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Once the day is over the Rafters Club is the place to be. Foxy leads off every evening with children’s entertainment and there are games cash bingo super shows and family entertainment.
A choice of two bedroom chalets bungalows and three bedroom lodges in a woodland setting.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Electricity included
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Silver Chalet 4 Silver Bungalow 4 Gold Lodge 6 and Platinum Lodge 2)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire (Cots in lounge only)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation.
For more information see the Hoseasons St Ives Holiday Village website
Hoseasons St Ives Holiday Village Reviews