Hoseasons Notter Mill (Cornwall)
Hoseasons Notter Mill awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation nestles on the banks of the River Lynher. This peaceful and secluded setting has a tranquil atmosphere and boasts its own outdoor heated swimming pool and fishing is available locally. With quick access to A38 Notter Mill is a great base for you to explore the South West.
Traditional Danish built detached cottages all double glazed.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Tan Harvey Cottage only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Plympton Pippin Cottage)
- Patio with garden furniture
- Open coal fire and storage heaters
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets (max 2) (in specific cottages only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Saltash in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...