Hoseasons Tarnside Park (Cumbria)
Hoseasons Tarnside Park enjoys a delightful location on the edge of the Lake District National Park Tarnside Park surrounds a freshwater tarn with clubhouse and bar sea and freshwater fishing (NRA licence required) and launderette* available for all dates. Located in the small village of Braystones and adjacent to the beach this is the ideal place for an away from it all holiday.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Egremont in Cumbria is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...