Hoseasons Upton Lakes Lodges are wonderfully set in 180 acres of organic far Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Upton Lakes Lodges Info
Hoseasons Upton Lakes Lodges are wonderfully set in 180 acres of organic farmland with an abundance of wildlife. Each lodge has either a lakeside or hill top setting. Perfect for a relaxing romantic break complete with hot tubs and nestling amidst rolling hills and lakes this scenic retreat will suit couples nature lovers and families in search of serenity.
In lodge treatments and coarse fishing are available.
For those with a sense of adventure Upton Lakes Lodges is an ideal base for exploring with the River Culm just a short walk away and the National Trust site of Killerton within 5 miles. The cathedral city of Exeter, the historic town of Honiton, Dartmoor and Exmoor are also only a short drive away.
The village of Cullompton just 1 mile away from this haven provides excellent places to eat and drink with local country pubs and a variety of activities such as tennis squash badminton and golf.
Two and three bedroom lodges all with sunken outdoor hot tub.
- Sunken outdoor hot tub
- Sauna (in Hill Top Sanctuary only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Large decking area with garden furniture and barbecue (gas included)
- Centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific Pet Friendly accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Upton Lakes Lodges website
Hoseasons Upton Lakes Lodges Reviews