Hoseasons Woodbury Woods (Devon)
Hoseasons Woodbury Woods is part of our exclusive Bouja Luxury Caravan Breaks Collection. Tucked away in serene woodland just a mile away from the idyllic setting of Woodbury common you will find this stunning collection of holiday homes perfect for getaways at any time of the year.
On park you will find top quality accommodation with fantastic outdoor space great play areas and woodland walks mixed with a superb country-style bistro serving quality locally sourced food perfect for evening meals and special occasions.
The historic delights and fantastic shopping opportunities of Exeter await nearby for those looking to spend the day soaking in the vibrant culture of this ancient city. Just a short drive away the world famous Jurassic coastline is waiting to be explored with beaches at Exmouth Sidmouth and Budleigh Salterton bursting with charm character and prehistoric treasures!
Enjoy use of facilities at nearby Ladram Bay Holiday Park.
A collection of luxurious two and three bedroom contemporary caravans.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Estuary View and Castle Point only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Xbox (in Estuary View and Castle Point only)
- Additional TV in master bedroom
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in Rockham Rushmoor Estuary View and Castle Point only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- Complimentary welcome pack
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Exeter in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...